Multifly is a fun learning game for kids that helps kids visualize, practice and learn multiplication and division concepts. It also strengthens their multiplication skills by introducing them to 7 different strategies for multiplying numbers. Help your child learn and practice multiplication concepts in a really fun way so that they fall in love with Math.
This one-of-a-kind Math game has no worksheets or flashcards - it is a real game, tells a captivating story and as your child solves puzzles to move the story forward, they get visually introduced to different Math concepts and learn multiplication.
The wonderful mix of fun and learning in this fun math game makes kids fall in love with multiplication and no longer have to mindlessly mug up the multiplication tables. Kids will learn the times tables along with the concepts of multiplication. After learning the strategies, the game also has levels for multiplication practice.
This math learning game is suitable for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade kids.
Multifly helps kids with the transition from additive to multiplicative thinking with different multiplication learning strategies. This math educational game helps improve math facts with a strategic approach to learning.
These strategies are -
• Visualizing Multiplication through arrays
• Relation between Multiplication and Division
• Understanding Multiplication as repeated addition:
More strategies such as Turn-around facts, Adding a group, Subtracting a group, rounding up and compensating, halving and doubling, decomposing into known facts, and breaking down a factor to smaller factors will come soon in new levels.
So overall, instead of rote-learning multiplication times tables, your child will learn basic concepts as well as advanced multiplication strategies in this fun game.
Multifly is very different from current multiplication games in the market. Current multiplication games for kids are mostly in flashcard format and do not help with understanding concepts. Multifly teaches kids multiplication concepts and also helps with practice in proper story and game format. This is the only elementary grade math game that teaches multiplication facts in story and game format.
In a nutshell, Multifly has the following overall features:
• Solve 50+ innovative physics puzzles involving a rolling monster, mystery blocks, shape-shifting portals and powerful springs.
• Get fluent in multiplication by mastering the 7+ multiplication strategies based on the best current pedagogical approaches.
• Learn multiplication and division through exciting puzzles instead of rote learning
• Experience a thrilling and immersive story which inspires your kid to never give up.
• Collect exciting rewards on successful mastery of Math concepts.
• Play in a safe, digital environment.
• Aligned to the Common Core learning standards and other curricula.
Download and start playing Multifly and see your kid progress with multiplication.
‘Multifly*’ is based on the following Common Core concepts: (2.OA.C.4) (3.OA.A.1) (3.OA.A.2) (3.OA.A.3) (3.OA.A.4) (3.OA.B.5) (3.OA.B.6) (3.OA.C.7) (4.OA.A.1) (4.OA.A.2) (4.OA.A.3)
- Multifly can be purchased as part of a makkajai annual subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual at $59.99/yr
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Two new mechanics
* Lever to transpose the mystery blocks
* Zero Powerup to multiply with Zero
* 74 Playable levels
* Complete Story for World 1
* Lot of fun!
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I think it’s a great game but there’s just this level that I can’t go past because it’s premium I just hope you guys can make another one and make it free. Mom: kids education to me is everything and I hope there is a level so my kid.
Fun game but need new levels
Every morning my 5 year old wakes up and asks did Multifly design the new levels yet?! When will you come out with more? As a parent my only feedback is to ask for a little more instruction before each level. I had to give a bit of help, which I don’t mind, but I think you could design a bit of “how to do this” that connects the multiplication skill with the trick of each new set of levels.
Developer Response ,
We are deeply honoured by your review. Thank you for sharing this and for the valuable feedback.
My team is working really hard to build new levels.
Would you mind writing to us at email@example.com? I'd love to learn more about the "help" related feedback you shared.
Level 17... what the heck?
My son liked the game well enough, but then he got to level 17 and either there is a glitch or I am just an idiot that can’t figure out this kid’s game. Both are viable options. Either way, there’s no way to get a hint if you get stuck so now I am sitting here with a frustrated kid and who knows if he’ll want to ever play again. I guess the developers already have my money though so what do they care.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that Matt - we definitely do care. I saw your email to support as well and have replied to it. We probably got the balance with the difficulty wrong for this level, we'll make sure the puzzle difficulties improve more gradually. Please do let me know if you face any other issues.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- 237.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $9.99
- Genius Annual Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.