LessonKeeper is a virtual lesson notebook that lets you stay in-sync with your students, whether you’re doing lessons online or in person.
Easily create shareable lessons filled with text, images, audio, YouTube clips, PDFs, and more. Then, send the lesson to your student via email, Messages, or any other system where they can receive a link. The student doesn’t need an app to access the lesson — all they need is an internet-enabled device that can access a webpage.
Students can view the lessons on their device, including listening to sound clips you’ve recorded, watch embedded YouTube videos, etc. Plus, if you edit the lesson, the student sees the edits without you having to send the information again — it just appears on their lesson.
LessonKeeper is free to use for up to 3 students and 5 lessons per week, with limits on how much multimedia you can upload. With a monthly or yearly subscription plan, you unlock all of the app’s features.
- Easily keep records of your students and their lessons
- Build multimedia rich lessons including text, checklists, images, PDFs, YouTube clips, audio clips, and more
- Send lessons to students in a variety of ways including email, Messages, etc
- Sync your data between LessonKeeper on multiple devices
- Students can respond to assignments, including uploading their own audio clips
- Keep track of what students owe and pay using LessonKeeper’s ledger system
- Easily send invoices to students
- Export CSV (spreadsheet) files with lesson data for all your lessons and students, or filtered by search criteria
- LessonKeeper offers monthly or yearly auto-renewing subscription plans in order to access its full set of features.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Additional sign-in options
Better support for suggested upcoming lessons
Link blocks now display previews
Bug fixes, UI updates
Nested Lists! Make your lists multi-level with per-level support for checkboxes, bullets, numbers, etc
Ratings and Reviews
Lessonkeeper has been working great. Such a lifesaver. I have been struggling with a myriad of "apps" that students are expected to use for remote learning and of course, each app has some sort of drawback. I love that the students don't have to sign-up or subscribe to anything and can simply open a webpage and receive content. The design is very elegant as well:-) Love it!
Using it both for work with my teacher, and with my students.
Good updates, obvious the developer cares and is on the ball.
Great tool for private lesson teacher
I have been beta testing this app for several months with the students that I teach and I love this app. It allows you to document your lessons, provide attachments for your students’ reference whenever they might need it. You can attach exercises that you have written, other printed materials in pdf form, recorded materials (either your recording or audio from CDs), you playing the assigned material that you record as an example for the student, and you can search for and attach videos from YouTube so that you can control the content that they study. This is even more important this year as we don’t have direct contact with our students. This is especially useful for distance learning like Zoom or Skype.
During my years as an Adjunct Professor of Low Brass at Willamette University, we were encouraged to document all of our lessons. Lesson Keeper makes this easy with tremendous flexibility. You have great latitude with how you set up the lessons, what you decide to include in the lesson, and then you can share the lesson via email, text message, or any platform you may choose. I can’t recommend this app any more highly and I will be using it with my students for as long as I teach privately.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Nastos
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 John Nastos
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Yearly Subscription $79.99