We were fed up of crowdsourcing our health information from hundreds of untrustworthy resources, and it turns out, so were all of you. So we built Diem, your digital world for women’s health –– starting with access to supportive communities & trusted knowledge. Gone are the days of frantically texting your equally-clueless girlfriends & scrambling for details on WebMD all while scanning a forum from 2009. Welcome to your new digital world of collective knowledge, moderated by experts and fuelled by a global network of women’s experiences!! You can think of us as your Curator in Chief.
Our goal is to become your go-to world for all stages of your unique health journey. Instead of forcing you to learn “on the go” or finding information once it’s too late, we’re taking a preventative approach to promoting the healthiest version of the “whole” of you, not just your reproductive organs.
What can you expect from Diem right now?
- Post creating an account, you’ll land in our Community Hub, (say hi)!
- Explore & join some Community Rooms that peak your interest, answer other Diemers questions or ask your own! Whether it’s skincare or your first trimester - go wild.
- Keep an eye out for upcoming in-app events –– we have experts, ~Special Guests~ and some of your fave brands popping in to share their knowledge.
- Bonus! There’s also a knowledge feed. We’re constantly updating it with fun facts about your health from our board of Medical Advisors. Go learn some stuff.
Bear with us! We’re building this with (and for) you, so please be open and honest about what you’d like to see and what you think we should change. You’re our most important critics! As we build, there’s bound to be a few kinks here & there but rest assured we’ll be at them with our ironing boards (aka. our engineers) in a timely fashion.
*Disclaimer: Diem is not operating as a healthcare provider or diagnostic service. We’re a social platform closely monitored by medical & health experts. All content is created and/or reviewed by our health team.
- Improved reply and reaction experience
- Fixed a bug where pop ups were being cut off
- Visual and interaction improvements
- Onboarding improvements
- When a user logins in, the username defaults to lowercase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for women’s health
My wife loves this app because of the excellent content and the ability to connect with other women and medical professionals on women’s health related issues.
Incredible Resource for Women
Awesome in-app events and expert advice. This is definitely going to be one of my go-to health apps. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
awesome to have a safe space for real-time conversations!
- Diem Enterprises Inc.
- 83.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.