Swiss Mania is a (trivia) quiz game which tests your knowledge about Switzerland and introduces the most popular destinations among tourists and favourites among locals.
First and foremost, Swiss Mania is completely free with no ads or paywall. The In-App purchases are just donations.
Swiss Mania is a casual quiz game focusing on questions in various fields about Switzerland. It tests your knowledge about Switzerland and at the same time helps you to learn about the country. I’m a travel blogger so most of the questions are travel-destination-oriented. All the questions were written by me and all the pictures were taken by me. If you like traveling and plan to visit Switzerland, you shouldn’t miss this app.
- The game can be played completely offline, for example, on a plane or when you’re in a foreign country without data.
- The game features 330 questions about Switzerland, covering the fields of nature, history, arts, architecture and design, engineering, archaeology, linguistics, religion, geography, biology, transportation and so on.
- You can see the natural and manmade beauty of Switzerland and obtain practical tips.
- There are three difficulty levels to choose from depending on your current level of knowledge about Switzerland.
- In each difficulty level, there are at least 10 sub-levels comprising more than 100 questions. In each sub-level, there are 10 questions.
- After answering a question correctly, you will see an explanation text, which provides extra information on the subject. Based on my own traveling experiences, sometimes I include some practical tips and advice in the text.
- From “Medium" difficulty level on, the questions can get quite difficult, but don’t worry. After answering a question incorrectly, you will see the correct answer and an explanation text. Answering questions incorrectly won’t stop you from progressing to the next level.
- After finishing each level, you will see a dialogue with the number of your correct answers. You can progress to the next level regardless of how many questions you answer correctly. Moreover, you can always replay a level if you want to.
- On the main screen, you can disable/enable sound and disable/enable vibration.
- On the main screen, you can click the “Contact us” button to ask me questions about the app, click the “More games” button to see other games I developed, click the “Share” button share Swiss Mania with your friends and click the “News” button to read my blogposts about traveling in Switzerland.
- By clicking the button with a heart on the main screen, you will visit the donation page, where you can make a donation if you like my work. As I mentioned at the very beginning, the app is completely free and with your support, I can develop more similar apps in the future.
With Swiss Mania, you can challenge yourself, learn about Switzerland and get inspirations for your next travel destination while having fun! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Xiang Dong
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Xiang Dong
- In-App Purchases
- Huge Donation $4.99
- Big Donation $2.99
- Small Donation $0.99