* The #1 Live Gigging Module
• All of the famous MKS sounds as well as aux sound layers
* Load in your own AUv3 Instrument and FX
• Mix your own AUv3 With our Sounds
The MKSensation Xtreme is a continuation of our famous MKSensation plugin library. At its core it represents the highest quality and the most accurate sampled representation of the classic MKS-20 piano module. You see, coming from a gospel musicians background this MKS sound is a staple of the gospel sound and has been featured in some of the top gospel albums throughout the years. For years you would see gospel musician’s rack filled with the MKS-20 module and a ton of other vintage racks such as the JV-Series, Motifs, and other auxiliary brass, strings, and bell sounds. This would create a complex and massive MIDI setup of the thickest stacked sounds imaginable with the ability to control the levels of each on the fly for a very fluid and dynamic concert experience with minimal sound switching, because the layers can be easily controlled with one or two controllers. So what we did was recreate this entire experience in one app to replace decades of modules.
Next is the absolute incredible amount of stacking and control you have. With the advent of more powerful iPads and now the new M1, MKSensation Xtreme is equivalent to 8 Pure Synth Platinums. Meaning, you have the ability to have separate control over AMP, Filter, Control, LFO, and effects per sound slot. In addition to 8-insert effects slots with up to 5-effects per slot, you get a Global and a Master effects slot and each effects bus can be controlled from the Red faders. And of course with all of our apps, everything can be controlled via MIDI learn and
Secondly, with the emphasis on live performance, we have added the ability to not only use each sound button for our own sounds, but you can host your own AUv3 sounds and effects. Yes, you already love the sounds of our MKSensation X, but now combine all of those capabilities with hosting your own modules inside of the app itself. In fact, even if you never used our sounds, the hosting abilities alone are a game changer. And yes, you can run your AUv3 instruments through our filters, AMP, LFO, and Mod section as well.
iPad Version vs Desktop
The iPad version is identical to the desktop version as far as features, synthesis, and functionality. The only difference is in sound: We removed the second version of the MKS sounds, so that there is only one main version of the MKS soundest, instead of two different versions on the desktop. The quality is the same.
• 12 GB Lossless Compression)
• 23,419 Samples
• 362 Sampled Sounds
• 21 Analog Modeled Wavetables
• 14 Analog VA Waveforms
• 74 Presets
• 26 High Quality Effects Featuring Overloud’s VKFX
• Store and stream sounds internally or on external hard rive
• Ability to Load AUv3 in place of Sound Slots
• 8-Fully independent Sound Sources with their own independent (AMP, Filter, LFO, Mod, and effects)
• Seamless Sound Switching
• Two versions of Power Grand
• Live-Set Mode with MIDI CC Program Change
• Dedicated Mute and Solo on the buttons
• Dedicated Split Screen
• All knobs, sliders, and buttons are MIDI Learnable
• Two different MIDI CC Program Change modes for quickly switching to presets via your controller
• 2-Second max load times per set.
• Ability to Receive on Separate MIDI channels per sound for multi-timbral stacks and layers
• Global Mictotune, Transpose, Octave, and Velocity Curve.
• Dedicated large volume sliders on front of interface.
• Ability to Copy/Paste Single or All parameters across sound-sources
▪ 2GHz ARM Processor Recommended - iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7 in, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 2), iPad Pro 10.5 in., iPad 6th Gen, iPad Pro 11 in., iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 3), iPad Air (Gen 3)
▪ iPhone X and higher - iPhones with at least 2GB RAM Supported Only
▪ Fast SSD Drives for External sample streaming
IMPORTANT NOTE: Purchasing the iOS Version does not grant you FREE access to our desktop version. Each platform/version must be purchased separately.
* iFX Amp - New AMP Sims
* PhatFilt - New Filter and Feedback
* CloudVerb - New Creatmospheric Reverb
* Talkbox® - New Talkbox Effect
Ratings and Reviews
Not quite there… yet
I really wanted to like this program. In theory, it checks all the boxes for me. The interface is easy enough but could use some work. I just have a few suggestions and too many bugs I have come across. For now it’s back to AUM for me. $25 is just too much for something this unreliable and unpolished …
-DARK MODE… enough said on that one.
-Larger mute area on the multi-buttons. Too many times I go to mute, but press the regular button instead which cuts off all sound for some reason and resets any external sound you were working with.
-previous point where pressing the multi-button sound cuts off. (Not even sure why it just doesn’t just mute midi in the first place.)
-Give us a dedicated button to access the plug-in faster instead of going through the sound selector
-The 4 quick access assignable area resets making it useless.
-Multiple sound clipping and cutting out. I am running an M1 iPad Pro. Don’t think I’m hitting cpu wall.
Thank you for your time.
The update has deleted all of my sounds…HELP!!!
Really good and worked for a while, all the sudden it’s not producing any sound. Is there any help with this or is anyone going through the same thing? I love this app please help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIDIculous LLC
- 296.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.