Get the most out of your AiM Solo 2, MyChron 5s or GPS enabled GoPro at a race track by connecting it to your phone and downloading sessions. LapSnap is the first mobile app to connect your AiM device directly to your phone, without extra equipment. Just connect, download and analyze.
- Visualize the lines and analyze each lap to see why you’ve been fast or slow in a particular part of the track. You can analyze speed, acceleration or deceleration, gas and brakes application, RPMs, gear change, lean angel for motorcycles, temperatures for Go-Karts, as well as your line on the map.
- Compare your laps with your best lap, ultimate lap or with someone else’s lap to see what you can do to become faster.
- Easy access to each session and each lap. This way you can always refer back to a particular lap.
- Leaderboard. See how you stack up against others racers. Each track has a leaderboard.
- Save your setup. Every session can contain your vehicle settings like suspension setup, gear ratio, tires you use etc. This way when you're coming back to a track, you can refer to the settings you've used the last time and you're not wasting valuable track time finding a setting that works.
- Ultimate Lap. Your laps are divided into sectors. By taking best sectors of different laps we can put together an Ultimate lap. This way you can see what you are capable of if you get every part of you lap just right.
This service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with AiM Tech Srl or GoPro Inc. or their products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. AiM and its logo is a trademark or registered trademark of AiM Tech Srl.
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile app for lap analysis
Now you can analyze your lap times in detail from your AIM solo or GoPro camera. Still needs some minor tweaks, but it’s definitely best offer on market
Won’t connect to Home WiFi
I have my desktop connected to my MyChron 5 using my home network (router). The default is for a laptop to connect directly to the MyChron, with it behaving as a server.
This works great for Aim race studio 3, but this app apparently isn’t set up for that. It doesn’t see anything on WiFi.
I really can’t reconfigure the MyChron just to do a test to see if it might work, and I can’t do it on an ongoing basis if it would work. Just not useful for my configuration.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniil Vyshemirskyi
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Daniil Vyshemirskyi 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly All Access $9.99
- Annual All Access $99.99
- Promo Annual $99.99
- Annual Black Friday deal $49.99
- Promo Monthly $9.99
- Black Friday $49.99