Blood glucose history trends
Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- Offers In-App Purchases
Glucomate is the perfect companion app for people who record, track, and monitor their blood glucose. It's for people who have their readings automatically saved to HealthKit, or otherwise want to keep a record manually. With nice charts, a detailed history view, sleep and workout comparisons, and Apple Watch app for quick-entry - it's the go-to companion for someone wanting to stay on top of their blood glucose.
Though not required, Glucomate works nicely with CGM or other blood glucose-monitoring devices that send glucose readings to HealthKit. Not just for people with diabetes, either. Glucomate is for anyone who records their blood glucose - no matter how frequently!
Glucomate offers a completely free, fully-featured Demo Mode. It lets you get a feel for the app before subscribing, or allows you to try out the app even if you don't record your own blood glucose to HealthKit.
• Quick entry of blood glucose data into HealthKit - both on iPhone and Apple Watch
• A summary of the current day, highlighting the most recent glucose reading, along with information about highs and lows, time in range
• Look at glucose readings during workouts or your sleep
• Analysis features with information and trends from the last 7, 14, 30, or 90-days
• History view with averages, high/low information, time in range, and ability to view all readings for a given day, along with readings during any sleep or workout from that day
• Customisable charts with the ability to show/hide and reorder to create a custom app experience
• A full-featured Demo Mode allowing you to get a feel for the app without having real blood glucose readings in HealthKit
• Support for mmol/L and mg/dL units.
Glucomate tries to be the perfect companion for people who monitor their blood glucose. Is something missing? Got an idea? We're always looking for feedback or new ideas. Feel free to get in touch via the "Contact" button in the app. We'd love to chat!
Glucomate contains an optional yearly subscription and/or lifetime in-app purchase unlock. A taste of some features is available for free, and all features can be trialled through a Demo Mode. Payment is charged to your Apple ID account. Subscriptions and trials renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to expiry of the current period. To turn off auto-renew, and/or to manage your subscription, visit your iTunes/App Store account settings.
Glucomate respects your privacy. There's no third-party code, and potentially sensitive information such as data read from or written to HealthKit doesn't leave your device.
• An issue where the subscription purchase status wasn't always shown correctly when offline
• Another issue where trying to add a reading by long-pressing the Glucomate app icon wouldn't work the second time.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic, tasteful, useful app
This app is useful, elegant, intuitive, and offers incredible insights into my glucose levels over time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $1.99
- Premium Yearly $14.99
- Lifetime unlock $59.99