A deep, historical strategy game covering World War II in Europe and North Africa.
Blitzkrieg Fire is a turn-based strategic wargame set in the European and North African theaters of World War II. Take command of the land, air, and naval forces of Britain, Germany, the USSR, the United States, Italy, France, Poland, Finland, Romania, and many other nations in the largest conflict in history.
Experience the entire war through 19 historically accurate campaigns, from the Spanish Civil War to the downfall of Germany. Command squadrons of more than 230 types of aircraft, from iconic warbirds like the Spitfire and Bf-109 to less well-known types like the Soviet I-16 and Polish P.24. Control the seas with more than 80 types of warships including submarines, battleships and aircraft carriers.
Blitzkrieg Fire is powered by a detailed and realistic simulation of WW2 air, naval, and ground combat. Fight against an intelligent AI which constantly adapts its strategy to ensure every game is challenging and unique.
Blitzkrieg Fire contains no in-app purchases or ads of any kind, and an internet connection is not required to play. Buy the game once and get access to all current and future content.
The game features 19 campaigns, including:
- Blitzkrieg Fire: Fight the whole of WW2 month-by-month on a map spanning from the United States to the Ural Mountains.
- Invasion of Poland: Lead German or Polish forces in the opening acts of WWII.
- Battle of Britain: Defend the cities of Great Britain from the Luftwaffe onslaught.
- Operation Barbarossa: Command millions of German or Soviet troops in the largest invasion in history.
- Western Desert: Lead the infamous 'Afrika Korps' or 'Desert Rats' in the legendary campaign for North Africa.
- Operation Overlord: Command a massive Allied invasion of Fortress Europe.
- Significantly improved performance and load times
- Added several new aircraft
- AI improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Super good but…
This game is really good but it has the same problem as pacific fire the axis industry is very low and they don’t get a lot of units each turn so pls buff axis also something else i while the game gave you more choices because I was hoping you’ll be able to upgrade units like infantry you could change there weapons and add and upgrade the Grenades and upgrade the tanks and aircraft I was hoping you could even build in the territory you own and choose where we want to creat new units but all of that aside the game is great but PLS BUFF AXIS.
Awesome strategy game
I love pacific fire and Blitzkrieg fire is even better bigger maps more units and countries and way better graphics and animation the new battle graphics are awesome and just like pacific fire the game is easy to learn and play for strategy newcomers The best thing though is just like pacific fire blitzkrieg fire is a full game no pay 2 win garbage and no in app purchases you pay the $6 and get the full game I wish more games on the App Store are like this
Sensitivity on iOS compared to android
I’ve tried the game on both OS’ and the sensitivity on iOS is definitely very high and prone to the slightest touches. The scroll bar on the unit list is hard to use and when moving around the map, it’s like moving around on crack, way too fast. The iPhone 12pro max notch covers up the date and objective button at the top of the game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Geoffrey Ayre
- 228 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Wirraway Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.