** Featured on MacStories, 9to5Mac, iMore, MacMagazine, AppAdvice & more! **
MusicBox is the best way to save albums and songs for later. You can use it to keep track of new music you want to listen to later, catalog and organize favorite albums and songs, categorize music with tags, assign notes, manage metadata, and more.
MusicBox collects relevant metadata of albums and songs from Apple Music and Spotify, and is deeply integrated into the system with features such as Widgets, Share Menu, Shortcuts, iCloud, and more.
- Use the Share Menu throughout the system.
- Drag and drop multiple albums and songs into the app.
- Import multiple albums and songs by pasting their URLs into the app.
- Use the Add Music action in the Shortcuts app to integrate MusicBox into your automated workflows.
ORGANIZE YOUR ALBUMS AND SONGS
- Apply tags to categorize your music and make it easier to find.
- Use Auto-Tagging to automatically tag albums and songs based on rules you set.
- Deep Search allows searching your music by title, artist, genre, record label, tags, type, and notes.
- Create a Smart Search to automatically filter albums and songs based on a set of rules.
- All MusicBox features and data are available on the Shortcuts app, so you can create custom shortcuts and automate your workflow.
- iCloud keeps your database in sync between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Easily access your music from the Notification Center with customizable Widgets.
- Tap an album or song to open it on Apple Music or Spotify.
MusicBox is a modern app with support for the latest system features. It is also available on the iPhone and iPad as a universal app, so you can enjoy it with a single purchase across iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
• Rate albums and songs with starts.
• Create Auto-Tagging rules based on the audio variant of Apple Music albums and songs.
• Improved the appearance of the list of tags in the album details screen.
• The Get Music shortcut response now contains the list of album/song tags.
• Redesigned the Smart Search window to accommodate more controls without scrolling.
Ratings and Reviews
Music Box it’s the kind of app you didn’t know you needed before you tried it. It turns out to be an excellent way to you curate your listening. The developer makes other outstanding music-related apps, such as MusicHarbor, which I highly recommend, too. He frequently updates his apps and he’s very open to suggestions for refinements, as well. Very happy to support this talented independent developer.
I really enjoy this app
This is perfect for saving your music library on here. I do wish for the tags we can add like descriptions in them. It’s definitely worth the price if you have a active Apple Music subscription (or not at least I don’t think you have to have one). It’s the best to save your music collection you built up & your playlist’s you made. It’s one of the best if not the best music saver app out there.
An absolute must have app for music lovers
I’ve been using one of Tanaka’s other apps, MusicHarbor, for years to keep up with new music from my favorite artists. This is another app that seems as though it was created for those who are most passionate about music.
This is an absolute must have app for music lovers.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcos Antonio Tanaka
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Marcos Tanaka
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.