Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Dark mode in Evernote is now set through system settings in iOS 13
We came; we saw; we conquered bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lost photos I uploaded for recipes
I used to love Evernote until today. I bragged to all of my friends how great Evernote. I use it for many things including as a recipe storage. I am using Evernote basic. However, today the App lost 2 of my recipes. I’m very frustrated. I had a special pasta recipe I was going to make with my son. I saw the photo of the recipe on my phone and when I clicked on it and opened it up the photo disappeared. I can’t seem to get it back in any way. I think this is a terrible thing to have happened. I tried to organize my recipes electronically and pitched the hard copies. Now I have lost that recipe and another. I clicked on another recipe from the app and that photo disappeared as I opened it. I think I took these photos in 2015. The app worked fine for a recipe photo I took in 2017 this morning but it losing older photos. This is unacceptable. I stopped opening recipe notes and went to the webpage on my Mac to open other recipes and the browser version worked fine with the other pasta recipes I added the same day. But now I have wasted an hour trying to no avail to restore the image. Because I’m a basic user, I’m not even able to email customer support. The app appears to be garbage right now if it loses photos while the web browser does not. I’m so disappointed.
Daily staple, but has issues
I’ve used Evernote for years across all platforms - laptop, phone, and iPad. A while back they limited the free version to just two devices, so I dropped the iPad for my phone and laptop. I use Evernote for everything - work, personal notes, journal, recipes. Pretty much everything I ever write down goes into Evernote. I have no complaints about the desktop version, however the mobile app has been giving me so much trouble over the last year. It’s been a lot slower and crashes more often. None of my other phone apps do this, and my phone is running very smoothly, so I know it’s not the device. The other thing that really bothers me is that notes don’t stay open when the screen turns off or when you switch apps then switch back to Evernote. For example I use Evernote to store all my recipes, and while I’m cooking I’ll have the note with the recipe open, and then if I switch to my web browser to look up something, or my phone screen turns off, Evernote closes the note and it goes back to the main screen where all your notes are. This is super tedious and frustrating because then instead of looking at my phone to see what’s next in the recipe, I have to go back and search for the recipe again. It seems like a minor thing, but I think it’s pretty basic and should be addressed. If my phone was off for a long period of time I wouldn’t expect the note to stay open, but it’s always a matter of minutes if not less than a minute.
It’s a great tool
It’s a great tool for various different reasons. I think an interesting set of features would be a kind of automation, e.g., the ability to set up conditions so if I write certain words the note is added to certain folders or has certain reminders set to it or maybe even triggers a notification to specific people, etc.
Also, something I think should be implemented is title caps in .… well, the TITLES of notes. Why is that not a thing? Or at least a toggleable setting?
Lastly, why is it that the icon badge notification number is not at all connected to the actual trigger of the notification. I should open the app and it should be totally clear what the notification number is referring to, whether it’s reminders or updates or whatever. The user is just left adrift once he taps on the icon and then has no clue what triggered the notification. It’s just plain bad UX and your UX folks should really be talked to about that because it’s rather fundamental stuff they are missing.
- 160.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $4.99
- Evernote Premium $44.99
- Evernote Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.