Make every trip your best trip with TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion. Use our travel planning tool, Trips, to save all your ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and view them on a map -- then easily access your saves while you’re on vacation. Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do, reserve tables at great restaurants, and use maps to see places popular with travelers and locals. Use TripAdvisor to also compare low prices on hotels, resorts, flights and cruises for your next trip. With millions of reviews, photos, articles, videos and mapped out ideas from travelers and local experts at your fingertips, you can always be sure you’re making the right choice.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use, allowing you to:
• Discover and book amazing things to do while you travel, with recommendations from TripAdvisor’s global community and local experts on must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby hidden gems
• Use Trips to save and organize all your favorite travel ideas and see them on a map, so you can plan and book easily, whether you’re at home or on the go
• Access over 700 million candid traveler reviews and opinions of accommodations, airlines, things to do, restaurants and cruises
• Browse videos, photos, Trips and articles from travelers and experts in your personal travel feed
• Follow friends and travel experts to get helpful advice and recommendations
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Find the best cruise for you, with the latest deals and extensive Ship-tinerary™ detail pages
• Browse and book Travelers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers from other travelers on your specific travel questions in the TripAdvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
The TripAdvisor app uses your location to send you helpful recommendations on nearby places to stay, restaurants, things to do and more. We also share this information with trusted third party partners to provide you with relevant content and a better experience. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
We update the TripAdvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travelers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Design enhancements to Trips, making it easier for you to save great travel ideas and see them on a map
• An updated review submission form for restaurants, allowing you to easily share more details and photos about your dining experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We wouldn’t dream of planning a vacation without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants, and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat, or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
Love it for business and personal trips!
I travel quite a bit for business and even more for pleasure and this app is perfect for both. On business trips, I can put in the city I’m visiting and when I’m going and it gives me restaurants options and the most popular things to do. I can read reviews from other helpful travelers that give me thing to looks out for and best times to go places. When I travel for pleasure, I start with Trip Advisor. I get a destination in mind and save hotels/vacation homes, activities and transportation info to the trip and have it all planned out before I book. I also use the app for planning with others. I planned a girls trip to Jamaica with my friends and was able to send them the details to review before we booked. I was able to book a lake house in NC for a Thanksgiving dinner my family is planning this year. I think the next step for the app is allowing splitting of payments for different things or allowing multiple payers. Also being able to joint plan a trip would be nice. Overall though I have no complaints about the app and love using it. I love leaving reviews for places I’ve been an helping other fellow travelers.
This is the best place to find ratings and details about hotels, restaurants, etc.
I evaluate most of the hotels, restaurants, and local sights on TripAdvisor. I only rarely have to give bad ratings since I have checked in advance on TripAdvisor. By reading many reviews you can quickly get a good idea of each rated place. Note that some reviewers are always negative - either they are never satisfied or they are so grumpy that they have brought out the worst in everyone they meet. When hundreds of visitors have given a place “excellent” or “very good” ratings, usually the few bad ratings are due to such trolls. I usually do read several negative ratings - bad days do occur and there are flaws in everything and it can help you to notice those flaws - but if most people liked it, I will probably like it too. I have used “Yelp” at times for restaurant reviews (sometimes searching sends me to Yelp). It is ok, but I have not usually found it more convenient. I am less familiar with it - and I have never posted a rating there.
If I have to sign in each time, this is the last time you will hear from me.
- 250 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.