Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slowly Dying Inside
I have slowly been having a lover/hate relationship with this app. I’m not a popular or rich person. I don’t go many lavish places either and mostly use it to stay in touch with family and friends. We send and receive inspirational messages too.
Now as lots of terrible news unfolds some of the videos are on here too. What happens is as I’m scrolling through and there is a video with violence or political opinions by groups I don’t agree with; the video maximizes and plays with full sound. I checked and “play videos automatically” is set to “off.
Assuming that I am associated with any political group because of my surname is a ridiculous leap. Also refreshing the page with completely different posts without my wanting this to happen is annoying to say the least. I’m an adult. I’m okay to perform these types of tasks on my own.
If this is all taking place because of your beliefs and sentiments, you will all be looking at losing a good chunk of people that are losing confidence in the app. This is not the only game in town.
Just let people that post positive things alone and bother the ones spreading all that hate.
App is useless
Facebook had become basically unusable for months. Many users repeatedly post the same issues without any response or resolution from Facebook. I’m an IT professional it appears the app is incapable of keeping up with the volume, maybe server issues. The app freezes constantly and crashes. Isn’t working at all while on wireless have to turn off my wireless to have any hope of being able to review my notifications. Anytime I get a new notifications it throws me out of where I am and back to the beginning of my notifications. Then I have to start all over again paging through the hundreds of notifications I receive to try to find where I previously left off which is next to impossible due to the endless freezing and crashes. Notifications I previously reviewed continue to show unread making it impossible to figure out which ones I’ve reviewed. The app has gotten totally frustrating to use to the point it’s taking me several hours a day just to get through notifications, there aren’t enough hours in the day to deal with Facebook which is slowing becoming a full time job to deal with. It’s a good thing it’s free because no one would pay for software that doesn’t work and provides no customer service or issue resolution. They constantly make so called updates that break previously working functionality. The updates are unwanted by the users, what we want is a reliable app not a bunch of bells and whistles that do nothing to improve the user experience.
They are discriminating against minorities and anyone who has a voice. They continue to put African Americans in Facebook jail, while Caucasian can say whatever that is a hate speech and they are never blocked by Facebook. They continue to harass you so that they can put you in jail for anything and I mean absolutely anything. They say don’t have many workers well they have a discrimination thing going now because they refused to hire an African American. They also say that they don’t have have many workers yet just as soon as someone reports your posts or your profile they hurry up a block you fast then when you give them the information they need your still blocked. Without really reading what you said I advise all minorities to let this social media site go and let’s create our own social media platform so we can have our own freedom of speech. Let’s not talk politics another form that Facebook will discriminate against you and block you.I’ve been blocked out my page because they said they needed identification all of the sudden because of my name I’ve been having this Facebook name since I’ve had this page. Now it’s we need to identify you but they are really saying why and I sent it and guess what I’m still blocked. Be careful dealing with this site because they infringe on people’s freedom of speech.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 452 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.