Listen to thousands of live radio stations, tune in to podcasts and stream unlimited music playlists for any mood or activity, all in one app. The iHeartRadio app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is easy to use and best of all, it's FREE.
Download the iHeartRadio iOS app today and enjoy your favorite music, live & local radio stations, playlists, and podcasts!
The Best Local Radio Stations Live
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities all over the world.
• Our Radio App allows you to listen to top radio stations, news, sports, music, talk and comedy.
• Stream sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, etc.
• Hear top sports personalities discuss the latest news around the NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA, NBA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
The iHeartRadio Podcast App - now #1 for Podcasts
• Our Podcast App features the most popular podcasts from ESPN, NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, Podcasts, TED, Wondery, Big Money Players Network, and celebrity podcasts such as The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified Podcast, The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast, The Ben Shapiro Podcast, The Joe Rogan Podcast, The Bobby Bones Podcast, The Chelsea Handler Podcast , Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and personalities.
• Download podcast episodes from the App Store to your iOS Device to listen offline, without the need for WiFi.
• Explore popular trending shows with our iHeartRadio Podcast App charts. Tune in every Monday for the refreshed Top 100 Chart.
• Our podcast app and podcast player allow you to experience podcast playback at your desired speed of 0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
Free Music - Playlists perfect for any moment
• Enjoy thousands of hand curated playlists on the free iHeartRadio Playlist App. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• 'Your Weekly Mixtape' makes music sound discovery easy. A weekly playlist of songs we’ve curated based on the music you love and the music you’re listening to right now. Every Monday we refresh your mixtape with a new batch of music tracks we know and can vibe to throughout your week.
Play Free Artist Radio Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative, Folk, Gospel, Christian, Dance,Classical, Indie, and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™ and listen absolutely ads free..
• Search and play any song, album and playlist with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song with our music app from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at help.iheart.com
Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thank you for choosing iHeartRadio. We update our app regularly to improve your experience and make it faster and more reliable, as well as bringing diverse radio stations, new and popular podcasts and music. This update includes:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app but....
This app is great for listening to music. I love all the iHeart decades I listen to them all. You finally added iHeart 10. Ya. I also love listening to Valentine in the morning best morning show out there in my opinion of course. I do wish the full paid version was 10$ like apple’s. But I keep listening to the free version until that happens. Now to the only complaint I have you introduced podcasts okay I had never listened to nor cared about them until you started playing them then I found ComicBook nation and I was hooked. I have also found some really cool “radio dramas” but and here’s the problem I cannot listening to them in order with out opening the app after every podcast and selecting the next one otherwise it plays them in reverse order every time. Who wants to listen to a story backwards? I have played with the little arrows at the top of the podcast but that just reorders them on the list not the actual playing order. So I have unsubscribed from all of the podcasts that I am not caught up on until you fix is. Im not getting a ticket for being on my phone while driving just so I can hear a story I order. Love the app please fix this. Thank you for all you great work.
Was great on Windows Phone, new web app version six
Loved this app on my Windows Phone, installed it when I was forced to switch to iPhone (which has been an inferior user experience in almost every way - it can’t even do autocorrect as well as the WP, but I digress), and it was pretty similar throughout the fall of 2017... logged in today, December, to find everything changed. I can’t figure out how to get to my favorite artist-based station (can find artist in search, but there doesn’t seem to be a station option anymore?) can’t find the Recently Played Songs list once I’m playing a station. It’s fine to change things, but not in such an extreme way that it appears so nonsensical to even fairly on-top-of-things users that they can’t easily find the features that are important to them. I don’t know if it was a web app before, but it must be because I don’t recall downloading an update and everything is just a little off, not polished and smooth like a native app would be. I expected that sort of thing on a minority platform like WP, but it’s really disappointing to have a worse experience on a brand new iPhone. Anyway, this app is in need of some major organizing/UI changes before it can match the user experience of previous versions. If I have to put in hours curating my stations (which looks like the direction this is going), as opposed to having a variety of stations that are good, just need minor tweaks to be great, I’d might as well use Pandora!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for providing this feedback about your experience using the iHeartRadio app on your device. We'd appreciate some more info so we can help! Can you contact us via email to email@example.com? Look forward to hearing from you.
I would have given it a five star BC I simply love being too listen to my home rock station when I'm working BC I work out of town most of time. But for some crazy reason lately it has started at 100% volume, even just now I got a head start on it and began working it down to about 60 % for it just to jump right back full blast even though I was holding down on volume button. Now I really can't explain how out why it would be turning down and almost to the half mark just for it to jump to the full volume while I'm still holding on the volume but this is not some thing that I can take or tolerate at 615 am nor will my boss's or work mates at this time in the morning and hell it could give some one a heart attack when u go from nor hearing a thing where a needle could be able to be heard hitting the floor. But you could say every one is awake today after this Bluetooth box going off. Please let me know what could and out can be done and if it's anything to do on my part in really sorry for not given the extra star but I had the volume working down for it to start over. Thanks and please have this fixed or fixed for me. Have no complaints about anything else so everyone download this app and listen to your favorite tubes so day and all the time for free.
Developer Response ,
Hi Todd, we're here to help! Shoot over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look at what's going on behind the scenes!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 138.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 iHeartMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus $5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access $12.99
- iHeartRadio Plus $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.