Box: The Content Cloud 4+
Edit, view, share files & docs
- Offers In-App Purchases
Your content. Your terms. Take the Content Cloud with you to seamlessly and securely capture, scan, access, create, edit, annotate and share your projects, files and documents.
Whether you're collaborating with coworkers, or scanning and protecting personal documents, stay connected and manage all your content with 10GB of free cloud storage.
With Box, you:
• Securely connect to all your content anywhere, anytime
• Find exactly what you're looking for when you need it
• Review and comment without switching to different apps
• Scan, record, and upload content seamlessly
• Tackle to-dos and capture ideas with note-taking and audio recording
• Share photos, videos, presentations, and other files
** Featured by Apple in Best New Apps and Best New Business Apps
** "Box is an excellent choice for viewing, editing and sharing your files securely in the cloud." ‐ CNET
Manage and quickly locate files:
• Upload and view hundreds of files types, like PDFs, Microsoft Office files, Google Workspace docs, and many more
• Create Box Notes to jot down ideas, manage to-do lists, and coordinate projects in real-time
• Work offline with access to files and folders
• Search for files by name and content type in real time
• Search within PDFs, Microsoft Office files, Google Workspace docs, and more
• Edit, e-sign, annotate, and more with hundreds of partner app integrations
Scan, capture, and save to mobile:
• Scan anything from receipts and invoices, to documents and contracts, and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) converts files to searchable PDFs
• Capture, edit, crop, rotate and recolor photos
• Record audio and video; review before upload with pause and resume controls
Collaborate and share content:
• Securely share content with coworkers, friends, and family with a single click
• Work together in real time with Box Notes
• Type or draw in feedback on multiple document types with Annotations
• Transcribe handwriting to typed with Apple Pencil on iPad
Secure your files and protect privacy:
• Prevent leaks across both company and personal devices
• Meet policy requirements and guard your data with enterprise-level security and compliance, file-level encryption, and security controls
• Choose from flexible EMM options for device- or app-level control
10GB of free storage:
• Get the flexibility you need while keeping life’s most important content accessible with a free Starter plan for secure content capture, storing, and sharing.
Subscribe to the Personal Pro plan for $79.99 per year to receive 100GB of storage and a larger file upload size of 5GB.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Cancellation is not permitted during the active subscription period.
Terms of Service: http://box.com/static/html/terms.html
We are constantly working to make your Box experience smoother, so you can do your stuff 10x better.
This version brings following updates:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for using Box and all your useful comments!
Ratings and Reviews
Disaster under Mac OS Monterey - support is practically non existent.
We used to like Box. But all good will has been destroyed in the past two months by the absolute lack of support to solve very, very serious syncing problems. I have an open ticket with no resolution to my problem. After weeks of asking for more help I have been shunted to a specialist who gives me an unclear set of instructions that I fear will destroy my data. I asked for a phone call but I have received no response in writing or by phone. Very, very disturbing. No amount of pleading will get you a real live person to help you solve syncing problems. We pay monthly for five users but that seems to buy us nothing.
Somebody at the very top of this organization isn’t hearing or doesn’t care that their support system is not working! Too bad they used to be a good company.
Most everything I need for this kind of application
I’ve been using Box for about a year now, and it’s really proven itself to be a worthy competitor alongside other cloud storage providers these days. The upload speeds are pretty remarkable, and for the base subscription you get a lot of storage for a reasonable amount of money. For someone who primarily uses the mobile application though, a few feature improvements I could highly recommend would be related to the trash file and profile management. Updating card payment information requires the desktop site, and if you attempt to access it from a mobile browser you have to do a couple of things to bypass auto-opening the app and having to start over again from the browser. The trash file is only accessible on desktop as well, which isn’t the most convenient when you quickly decide that you have something in there that needs to be restored. Overall, happy with the service and quality of this. A few adjustments would only make it more user friendly and appealing overall.
Nice app, lots of bugs
Really easy to use interface and nice app overall, but there are bugs, synching errors that don't explain what the error is, and some things that could be improved.
I highly suggest they improve the MOVE TO FOLDER feature so that people who need to visually see the thumbnails of PDFs or photos can select to be viewed in thumbnail mode in a way that the page remembers that setting, but allow for the setting of the MOVE TO FOLDER pop up window to independently remember a different setting than the main viewer, because it’s necessary to change from thumbnail to information viewing screen to know what folders to move on. However, this changes the main set up so that every single time a file is moved, I have to turn on thumbnail again to see what I’m moving, open the pop up, and then select the info viewer to see what labeled folder im moving into. Not a huge deal, but makes the work very inefficient.
Thank you software developers if you are reading.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Box, Inc.
- 202.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Box, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Pro Annual Subscription $79.99
- Personal Pro $99.99