Take control of your next move with the Zillow app. Our best-in-class features help you unlock life’s next chapter by getting into a home you love.
BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
SELL A HOME – Whether you sell directly to Zillow with Zillow Offers™ or take a traditional approach, we’ll help you navigate the path to a successful sale.
RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
The Zillow app gives you resources and tools you won’t find anywhere else, so you can shop smarter for your next home:
* The most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
* Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
* Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
* 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
* Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
* Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
* Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
* Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
* Easy access to Zillow Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service
1. Most listings based on direct site comparisons
This week, we fixed some simple bug fixes in the app. We are always working hard on improvements to make finding your next home even easier. Please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some issues, but overall the best for real estate perusal
Yes, there are issues, some that are beyond aggravating. Yet it is the one app I go to on almost a daily basis for 2nd home and vacation condo shopping, or to just look at dream homes in new areas. On my iPad, most recently the app just locks up, requiring either a restart or deleting and reinstalling the Zillow. Ultimately I’d love to see 3D street viewing as an option, and the return of image saving and saving to room choices...I lost all my Dream Kitchen and Master Bath photos saved from homes we traveled to Georgia to visit. Why did this option go? You can still screenshot an image, so privacy can’t be the issue. On the plus side, the option to connect with the agent, the display options, the filter features, and overall presentation are pleasant. Decent control over search saves and update notifications as well. I read another viewers issue with incorrect information, but when I cross-check w/other real estate apps, it looks as if it is the owner or agent that is supplying incorrect information, as it is consistent throughout all the apps. Thanks for fun home shopping and comparative analyzing, Zillow!
Not a fan of the latest update; Zestimate algorithm feels Orwellian.
1. I feel like it’s now harder to see the HOA fees when you’re browsing, and those can make a huge difference in the affordability of the listing. Also, I feel like it’s harder to change the mortgage estimate (it used to be easy to zero out the insurance payment if you could see that was covered by HOA — it’s still easy to zero that out, but now I can’t figure out how to make it recalculate the monthly mortgage once I make changes). Also, the new app icon kind of looks like someone sat on the old logo/icon? Not sure if that’s what the effect they were going for...
2. Since Zillow relies on an algorithm to harvest listings from MLS sites, it’s not always as accurate as an actual MLS site (it often misses when properties are sold, for instance).
3. The Zestimate algorithm continues to puzzle me... it doesn’t seem to have much basis in reality, and when my house was on the market the Zestimate would fluctuate wildly, yet the sudden $30,000 drop in the Zestimate wouldn’t be reflected in graph of the recent Zestimates. It was like the 1984 version of the real estate appraisal...
4. BUT, I use Zillow to browse anyway because it’s free and it’s a relatively intuitive app — if I see something I like, I ask my real estate agent about it, and they send me the official MLS listing with the more accurate details.
This app has been frustrating at times. The house will be down the street, two miles away, or even all the way across the county from where the map shows it. When it is correct it is awesome! I love to see the inside views and the asking price while on location without having to call anyone. I HOPE they will continue to challenge themselves to IMPROVE this app. Plus! When you are totally not interested in a property, it would be great to be able to delete it from "My List". Just an added wish from a daily user.
A MAJOR FLAW is the standard algorithmic equation for determining a homes value. WARNING! If you update an older home and do an extensive renovation, Zillow will not push against their own algorithm to make it reflect the work you have completed. Warning! If you do extensive and costly renovations, you will be dealing with a MUCH lower valuation from Zillow for the property as it existed prior to the extensive renovation. You can state all the renovations and changes that you made BUT! Your new potential buyers will constantly use the old Zillow price against you for negations. It is exhausting! You also get low bids constantly from others after you renovate looking to scalp your post renovation property for nothing due to this flaw in Zillow. This is an easy fix but Zillow doesn’t care. They make excuses and state it is the best they can do. Accuracy is the key.....
- Zillow, Inc.
- 130.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Zillow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.