Welcome to E*TRADE. No matter your level of experience, we help simplify investing and trading. Our award-winning app puts everything you need in the palm of your hand—including investing, banking, trading, research, and more.
Download now and start investing today.
Invest on your terms
• Enjoy commission-free online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades
• Trade mutual funds
• Take the guesswork out of choosing investments with professionally built portfolios
• Get help from real people whenever you need it
Invest with confidence
• Get streaming quotes, charts, and portfolio information
• Access education, comprehensive research, tools, and screeners to spot investment opportunities
• Set alerts and create watchlists for the investments you’re interested in
• Stream live Bloomberg video
• Chat with customer service in the app
Bank and save
• Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and more
• Get unlimited ATM fee refunds with your E*TRADE debit card
Feel safe and secure
• Log on with Touch ID and Face ID support
• Fraud protection—you're not liable for unauthorized use of your account
Investing in securities products involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
1. Read more about the awards E*TRADE received in StockBrokers.com 2019 Online Broker Review: https://about.etrade.com/newsroom/awards-recognition
2. E*TRADE charges $0 commission for online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades. Exclusions may apply and E*TRADE reserves the right to charge variable commission rates. The standard options contract fee is $0.65 per contract. The retail online $0 commission does not apply to Over-the-Counter (OTC), foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, transaction-fee mutual funds, futures, or fixed income investments. Additional regulatory and exchange fees may apply. For more information about pricing, visit etrade.com/pricing.
With Max-Rate Checking, E*TRADE Bank will not charge you a fee for withdrawing funds from any institution's ATM nationwide but the owner/operator of the ATM may. These fees will automatically be credited to your account. E*TRADE Bank does impose a charge equal to 1% of the transaction amount (including credits and reversals) for non-U.S. currency transactions. In the event E*TRADE Bank in its sole discretion determines that there has been either fraudulent or excessive use of the feature on a given account, E*TRADE Bank reserves the right to remove this feature and not refund the ATM fees. For additional information and important details about how the ATM fee refund will be applied, please visit www.etrade.com/atmrefundpolicy.
National average for savings annual percentage yield (APY) courtesy of Bankrate.com, as of August 2019.
Apple, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing and banking products and services to retail customers.
Securities products and services offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC, are not guaranteed deposits or obligations of E*TRADE Bank, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested.
Banking products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries.
E*TRADE Securities LLC and E*TRADE Bank are separate but affiliated companies.
View End-User License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Our latest version includes:
• A new simplified Markets page with customizable views that include Today's Top Earnings, Bloomberg TV, Futures, and more
• Day's gain calculations for multi-account users directly on the complete view page, making it easier to monitor your accounts
• Improvements to our app experience and performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy as Pie!
I say that because E*Trade has been easier than eating pie. The problem people have with the service and the app is they don’t know how the pie is made nor do they want to learn. They just want the pie. Well it doesn’t work like that. You have to get your ingredients, mixing bowl, pie dish, oven to bake, heat to cook the pie, and last a nice dish to serve it on.
Some people will understand the metaphor. The ones who leave all the bad reviews are the ones that are frustrated. Overall great experience. Money does take 3 days to transfer until available for trading, which felt like a life time as I was watch the stock I wanted go up in price. Understanding the difference between funds available for investing and funds available for withdraw is important. It does take about 8-10 days for funds to be settled and available for transfer. Have patience and enjoy the process.
Stop complaining because you aren’t getting your pie immediately. That’s like putting the ingredients in the pie dish and baking it for 2 minutes and opening the oven and wondering why it’s not done yet. I’m looking forward to enjoying my own pie in the future. I’m still in the process of building my ingredient list. Can’t wait to watch it bake and rise.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to submit your detailed feedback! We are excited to see that you are enjoying the app. Should you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please reach out to us at 1-800-387-2331 (1-678-624-6210 International). We are available 24/7 to assist you.
Problem with tax lots
Why can’t I select tax lots to sell from my phone. It keeps telling me I have to do that from the website but that was not the case a couple of months ago. I will have to change platforms if I can’t do this. I’m on the road way too often and I am a trader, not just investor. It’s useless if I can only sell from my phone on a “first in first out” basis. Please help! I never had this issue until recently!
Update... so I was told I could select lots on my computer and execute from my phone. That is useless! If I was able to be at my computer it wouldn’t be an issue. Thanks for the nonsense response! The thing is, I used to be able to select lots from my phone and now can’t. Fix it or I’m gone! The app is now worthless!
New update: I finally got help and there was a fix. I’m now working like a champ again. Yes, there are little bugs, especially after hours, that need fixed. But face it, there aren’t any with no issues. I’m sticking around and I was one foot out the door. Thanks for the help! It was slow but it worked.
Developer Response ,
We are truly sorry to hear about this! The app reflects what your selection is from the website for your tax lot selection. If you have Specific Lot selected on the website, you should sell the lot you select in your portfolio on the mobile app. If you are unable to do this, or need additional assistance, please give us a call 24/7 at 1-800-387-2331 (Domestic) or 1-678-624-6210 (International). Thank you!
Terrible updated App!!
Ironically, this is my 3rd time trying to post a review about the terrible updated app E*TRADE forced us to use and to no avail i can’t get my review to post. So here i am trying again!!
So many issues i don’t know where to start. First off, alerts take hours to come through. In portfolios, when you click on a position, it now has an additional step to chose from before you get to Quote View. A me u appears with the choice of: Quote View, Buy, Sell etc, in the old app, if you click on a position you went straight to quote view, if you wanted the additional menu in the old app you would simply hold down on the position for a second or two and it would appear. Quite annoying that they added a step. The worst of the worst, in the new app in Orders it no longer defaults to Open Orders w/ the dates of 3-months ago & today’s date (date range), it stays in the last view parameters (after opening the app & using it), now the stupid part, if an order executed day today, if you check today’s executed orders it’s NOT there. Why?? Because they have it that it shows up on the date the order was entered. So if you have a lot of pending orders from some time ago and one order executes, you better remember the day you entered or you will spend an hour looking for it. How stupid is that!!
- ETRADE FINANCIAL
- 180 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.