The free V1 Golf swing analysis and video lesson app empowers golfers to be their best. Capture and review your swings with powerful analysis and playback tools. Send videos to your instructor and receive voice-over video lessons. Don’t have an instructor? Connect with one of thousands of instructors who teach with V1 Sports. (Golf Instructors: Download the V1 Pro app for the ability to create and deliver voice-over video lessons to your students.)
CAPTURE & ANALYZE YOUR GOLF SWING:
• Capture up to 240 FPS in HD on capable devices
• Import video from camera roll
• Playback in slow motion and frame-by-frame
• Drawing tools to measure and highlight form
• Limited HD professional model swing library
• Cloud storage for videos
• Accelerate, trim, and edit videos
• Organize videos with tags and folders
• Zoom in to see detail
• Flip videos to show right or left handed view
• Share videos on social media and via email
RECEIVE VIDEO LESSONS FROM A V1 PRO
• Send swings directly to your V1 Pro instructor for analysis
• Receive video lessons and playback anywhere, anytime
• Connect with one of thousands of V1 Pro instructors
MANAGE YOUR SWING VIDEOS
• Tag videos by club type and view angle
• Sort videos in folders
• Easily manage and locate swing videos
• Search videos by name, folder, club, date, or view angle
V1 GOLF PLUS (in-app annual subscription):
• Ad-free experience
• Extensive HD model swing library (New content added monthly)
• Compare two videos in slow motion and frame-by-frame
• Overlay two videos for more precise comparison
• Delete multiple videos at one time
• Create custom folders
• Priority in-app support (from our US-based support team)
• Exclusive benefits from our partners including the hottest brands in golf
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase:
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
In this release, we've made improvements for all of our users. Thanks for choosing V1 Golf!
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• Improvements to the account sign-up screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
V1 is BACK and better than ever!!!
My favorite swing app of all time is back and better than ever!! As a PGA professional I have used this app for years and years and always loved it. A few months ago they came out with an update that just didn’t live up to the V1 quality I had come to expect, in fact it had quite a few very troublesome bugs.
I emailed and spoke with several people in the company (Kelly, Mike, Thom & Chris). All of them were very understanding and very helpful. So much so that they added me to their Beta testing team. So after weeks of testing, communicating and a boat load of hard work on their part they released this most recent update. All I can say is WOW!!! My V1 app was back to the quality I remembered AND they added a bunch of new features that really enhanced the user experience.
You can now trim and edit the videos with ease, add student names along with club used and save or send the videos to your students. Plus if you name the video, you can go back and search by your student’s name. Everything is seamless now.
THANK YOU V1 TEAM!! Job very well done!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Jimmyg63, Thank you for being a long-time user and thank you for choosing V1 Golf for your instructional needs. We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with the latest update. Happy golfing and best of luck this season. -V1 Support Team
Poor customer support, can’t share videos with my pro
I’ve been using V1 for close to 8 years now and this app for over a year. This app is worthless compared to the PC version, V1 really needs to go back to the drawing board on this one. It won’t let me share videos with my pro (one of the main reasons for using it) the drawing tools are useless because trying to draw a straight line with your finger accurately is impossible even on iPad. Even using the straight line tool is still impossible to get an accurate line positioned correctly.
The customer support is ridiculous, your only option is through a messenger service which they don’t reply to in a timely manner, it took 4 days for the first reply! Then they asked a simple question that I’d already given the answer to in my initial request. Now haven’t heard back in 2 days!
I’m paying for the subscription and paying my pro a lot of money without being able to share video... Total junk!
Eseential for your game.
I absolutely love this app. Easy to use. Great features. And they keep improving it. You do have to know how to draw lines (eg swing plane) correctly and what to look for, so this app is best as a compliment to lessons in my opinion. One killer feature that they could add would be iWatch compatibility. It would be great to start/stop the camera from your watch. Currently you set the timer to 10 or 15 seconds, hit the record button and walk back to your ball. Not a big deal of course but in the bright sun / glare it can be cumbersome. Overall great app and def worth the money.
Developer Response ,
Hi wfharty3, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to inform you that our developers are currently working on bluetooth remote support. We are hoping to have this feature released soon to make it easier for golfers to record their swing. -V1 Support Team
- Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack & Tilt:#1- Hitting the Driver vs. an Iron $2.99
- Stack & Tilt: #2- Drills- The Flying Wedge Drill $2.99
- Stack & Tilt: #3- Drills - Learning the Follow Through $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.