Feeddler was first released in 2010, a few days before the first-generation iPad release. Feeddler has been one of the most popular RSS readers for iPhone and iPad and has been picked as a top news app by numerous media over the years.
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable RSS Reader client that stays perfect sync with RSS services and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader (optional account, 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with FeedHQ (optional account, , 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with Feedly (optional account, free).
* Syncs with InoReader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with The Old Reader (optional account, free).
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles and images for offline reading
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to mark items as read based on date or automatically mark items as read while user scrolling headlines.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Swipe RSS articles for navigation, and pinch articles to change font size.
* Save/Share articles by tapping-and-holding any articles shown on the preview list.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Copy-and-paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and the comfortable night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Supports landscape mode on iPhone.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder for offline reading.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ No ads
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
- Updated app icon
Ratings and Reviews
Good replacement for Feedly
I tried this RSS reader because Feedly had just gotten too greedy. You couldn’t even save to Pocket anymore without paying their ridiculously high monthly fee. So I tried Feedler and was impressed. The layout is very good, there are a lot of options, and it’s a one-time purchase to get rid of the ads instead of a stupid monthly fee. All in all it works very well. I deducted one star Because webpages are displayed with their own internal browser, which isn’t very good, especially for ad heavy sites. And there’s no option to make safari the default browser. At least you can use the option to open webpages in Safari instead. But that’s an annoying extra tap.
Was a Decent Reader...but not with IOS14
Decent reader but with the release of IOS 14 it has gone downhill.
Frequently crashes, which happens during refreshes, when you read articles either from the preview section or the actual website. If you hurry, you can usually open then in Chrome or Safari but if you wait to long on the selection screen, it crashes.
Also goes in to perpetual refresh mode without ever exiting and showing articles. Force quitting app and retrying usually works but it can take awhile before it works properly again.
Having said that, it free and works great even with having to deal with the current issues. Hopefully the developers will update it as it hasn’t been updated for quite awhile.
Latest version always reloading
With this latest update for iOS 12 the item view is constantly reloading so it’s difficult to use the read-all check mark. Otherwise it’s working well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Che-Bin Liu
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © C.B. Liu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.