Feeder (www.feeder.co) is the simplest and prettiest way to follow your favorite feeds and sites. Feeder supports most RSS and Atom feeds on the web. Browsing your feeds has never been easier.
With the app you can:
- Browse your feeds super fast in a great experience
- Star posts and mark them as unread with simple swipe gestures
- View your unread posts in one consolidated list
- Receive push notifications when a new post appears, globally or per feed
- With the intuitive scroll experience you can browse your posts in an beautifully
- Edit feeds and folders
- Share posts to Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, via e-mail and more
- Integrates seamlessly with your Feeder account, feeder Chrome/Safari extension, and the web service
Purchase Feeder Pro to help support Feeder and get the following amazing features:
- Receive e-mail notifications whenever new posts arrive
- Choose how often your feeds are updated, down to every 1 minute!
- Access to advanced incoming filters
You can choose to upgrade your account to Feeder Pro whenever you want. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for Feeder Pro is $1.99 (USD) per month or $19.99 (USD) per year, and may vary from country to country.
Fixed an issue where deleted feeds would come back.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Invaluable for freelance translators!
I use Feeder and the Gengo add-on to get notified about translation jobs, since Gengo uses a first-come first-served system. I used to get really frustrated about not getting enough work on Gengo because I couldn’t sit there endlessly refreshing, hoping to catch new jobs before anyone else. Having Feeder notify me at 5 second intervals has proven invaluable to my work as a freelance translator; I made back the yearly cost of Feeder in translating jobs in half a day. I can’t thank the developers enough, this app has changed the game for me! Thank you!
Can't delete a feed
When I delete a feed, close and reopen the app, the recently deleted feed will appear automatically.
Developer Response ,
Thanks för the feedback! A fix is on the way.
No updates in over a year
The app is acceptable - it does what it says it does. However, there is virtually no improvements being made to the app. Case in point: it has been more than a year since the last update. The biggest letdown being that means no dark mode. I've appreciated Feeder over the years, but the lack of active development is pushing me to look for alternatives.
Developer Response ,
Hi, rest assured it wasn’t a template response!
We try or hardest to implement as much as possible, and dark theme is definitely high up on our list. Right now we’re only 1 dev (me) doing web, Android and iOS, so there is a huge backlog. I just spent some time to fix some bugs and will be posting an update soon. (sorry no dark theme yet!)
Your feedback is invaluable so would love to hear more ideas. You can always reach us here or at email@example.com
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Really Simple i Stockholm AB
- 56 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Really Simple i Stockholm AB
- In-App Purchases
- Feeder Pro $5.99
- Feeder Pro $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.