Plan your next vacation and discover the best hotels at the great prices when you search with trivago! Easily compare over a million hotels from more than 180 worldwide booking sites when you use the world’s famous hotel deals app.
Make your next trip stress-free with trivago and search for hotels in hundreds of countries. Compare room prices and travel for cheap with deals on hotels all around the world!
Save Money Whilst You're On Vacation
• Find the great prices from more than 1 million motels and hotels worldwide.
• Travel for cheap with last minute discounts and holiday deals on hotels for your next trip.
Search for Hotels
• Compare hotels from over 180 worldwide booking sites by location and price.
• Search based off your maximum price to suit your vacation budget.
• Discover cheap hotels nearby for last minute vacation planning.
Find the Best Hotels
• Find and save on hotels near well-known sights or attractions.
• Set a trip itinerary to have the ideal vacation.
• Save vacation and travel sites so you can book your ideal hotels later.
Vacation with Confidence
• The trivago Rating Index creates combined ratings of available hotel review scores online to see what other travelers have to say.
• Our massive workforce will always find the great hotel deals to make your next vacation stress-free.
• Find hotels and their ratings from Expedia, Hotels.com, Holidaycheck, ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTonight and more.
Search for great hotels, compare prices and plan for future bookings on the go, with trivago!
Download now and start planning your next vacation!
The Guardian lists the trivago app among the “10 best money-saving apps”
Tech Times calls it one of the “must have apps for frequent travelers.”
NY Times lists it among the “7 steps to a cheaper hotel room.”
Lifehacker ranks trivago as one of the “best price-comparison apps you need to download now.”
CNET called it one of the best “travel apps to start summer vacation planning now.”
Get further assistance on finding hotel for bookings at http://company.trivago.com/support/
Visit us at http://www.trivago.com
Hey there! Here's what new with our app:
• Selections you make regarding price and accommodation location (EX: distance from a specific site) now count as applied filters. This will be reflected in the filter counter.
• We noticed that irrelevant deals sometimes make their way into result lists after filters have been applied. But don't you worry! We've fixed that bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Great when get past some bugs
If used in a certain way, it is very frustrating (see below). However, if you don't use it that way, or know how to get past it, it is a very useful app for the visual hotel ratings alone.
My only wish for enhancements would be for it to take Apple Pay and consolidate a payment, so I would not have to create accounts on a bunch of different sites.
---- past review ----
BUG: if you use the "map" to define your search area, and it is zoomed out about 20 miles across, then go to "list", and change sort to "price", it messes up their SQL and includes motels from hundreds of miles away. In addition after that happens, if you use zip codes starting with "0" like those in Massachusetts, it will search SPAIN. Once it gets confused, you need to kill the program and start over.
KLUGE TO GET AROUND THEIR BUG: Zoom map in to search about 5 miles and do the same procedure and you will get a list of local hotels sorted by price. You just need to repeat the process afew times to search a larger area.
Don't trust Trivago! They obviously don't make any effort to make sure the information they provide is even remotely true. When you're on the road, and need to find a place to rest for the night, use another app. This one is crap.
The name and address were correct, but they put up pictures of a completely different hotel. They show rooms, bathrooms, and lobby completely renovated. They put language right up front that there have been no recent negative reviews for the property. Then they highlighted a bunch of reviews saying things like: "very clean and modern," " the hotel is only 1 year old," and "really nice and clean," but after we booked non-refundable, we arrived to a dirty, worn out hotel with broken furniture and creaky beds with springs barely contained by the thin sheets. The elevator was out & several of the fire doors were busted: super safe for our young family. The towels and wash cloths are falling apart, and "non-smoking room" apparently means they sprayed Febreeze, or more likely, some watered-down off brand air freshener.
Sometimes good sometimes not
I was placing a hotel order for a hotel in my area, and when i found what I wanted and I clicked on the listing, the listing gave me the amount and I placed the order...
PROBLEM: when I go over my reservation, the hotel showed up in another state even though I ordered the correct listing for my area. I had to call the hotel directly and report the problem. And then I had to call Expedia because trivago gave me a listing by Expedia and so I had to get a refund for the reservation because it was in another state which I never requested.
The app is NOT always reliable. Always double check your listing has the correct address, not only in the search listing but also at the time of payment.
- trivago N.V.
- 87.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © trivago 2010-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.