An advanced tool for monitoring your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it shows network-related info such as wifi/cell connection details and the routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• minor stability fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
🏆The finest system status app📲 available🏆👍
UPDATE Mar 2013: The new CPU/Mem/Net history graphs📊📈📉 are MIND BLOWING!! 😱Background data collecting?! OH. MY. GOD!! It's like Sysinternals Process Explorer for your iPhone now! This changes everything! No other app compares!!!
--- ⭐⭐If I had to choose between this app and the second coming of Christ, I would choose this app!!🎉⭐⭐
I was sold at "pixel perfect retina graphics".📱 This app is brilliantly designed. No hokey graphics, it uses the fast and compact Apple default interface just like the Settings app on every device.
Love the load meter and visual charts.
I use this almost every day to 🔍diagnose which apps are still active when my iPhone slows down. 🔩It's helped me find numerous bugs and bad behavior and report them to app developers to be fixed.
A trick is to watch for a location aware (GPS) 📡app that is running and started recently - say 🕑50 minutes ago, but you know for sure you haven't used it since yesterday. Now you know something in that app is causing it to relaunch and take memory. And if it shouldn't, you should write the app developer support 📩email on their website so they can fix it for everyone in the next update.
I can't live without this app installed on all my iDevices. 📲
This and Net Analyzer are my go-to tools
Get both together and you have what you need to diagnose issues. One of the problems with using iOS devices is the lack of built-in diagnostic tools. This app and its brother Net Analyser give you that power.
Note however that some features are limited by some of iOS’s security choices; murder you may get away with on Windows, Linux distro’s or MacOS you may not be able to do with these apps. But that’s okay; part of what’s nice about iOS is that it prevents many user mistakes. If you want a mobile device you can brick by typing a few errant commands, you may wish to look elsewhere.
System status pro
I purchased this app, which I definitely love, however, when k looked at this app, it said that another app called “Network and System Toolkit” was included. After purchasing this app, I moved it to a screen file on my front page, for easy access, and when I went to get the other app I indicated above, I couldn’t not find it. I tried a search for it, then went to the store to find the app, and hit the open key, but it shows I need to purchase it for $3.99. While that’s not a big purchase, the fact remains when I looked at the system status app, it said the Network & Status toolkit cubes with it. How do I get the app that was supposed to be free?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiri Techet
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jiri Techet
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.