TruckSmart gives you have the full service advantage of TA, Petro and TA Express right at your fingertips! Map out your daily route to include TA, Petro and TA Express locations. Locate diesel and gasoline fueling services, Point redemption at register, Activate Fuel pumps with PumpSmart feature, full and quick-serve restaurants, heavy truck maintenance services, 24-hour c-stores, WIFI and more. Plus, we offer 24/7/365 roadside repair with our RoadSquad program.
TruckSmart iPhone Advantages :
• Interactive Map displaying TA, Petro and TA Express sites.
• Complete list of amenities at the TA, Petro and TA Express sites, including Showers, Parking, TA Truck Service, Restaurants and more.
• Location list by radius from 50 or 100 miles, in addition to highway and state look up.
• Current Fuel Prices by site location.
• Redeem your UltraOne points at the resgister.
• Pumpsmart feature allows drivers activate the pump from their truck by providing a fuel code to enter instead of all the prompts.
• Call Roadsquad to get roadside assistance during unexpected breakdowns.
• Calling Roadsquad will pass your current coordinates to our Call Center to pinpoint your location to make Tech dispatch as efficient as possible.
• Displays Shower availability in real-time by site location and allows Instant Shower purchases from the app.
• Displays Parking availability in real-time by site location and allows reserved parking purchases from the app.
• UltraOne account creation and management.
• Truck Service In-Bay Work Order Requests to shorten downtime between loads.
Bug fix for missing Parking buttons and iOS 16.
Ratings and Reviews
Idk why this app is highly rated
This app give pain for truckers, everything is buggy, who ever designed this app probably never uses it himself, always bugs and crashes, to sign up, use of app and website are different, app won’t let adding me my fleet card, just doesn’t do nothing after you type the card number, just keep pressing next, to see that nothing going on. This app doesn’t reserve even 1 star, if there would be negative -5 I would glad to give that.
Too buggy (for iPhone anyway)
Did anyone even test this prior to release? Upon signing up, I was asked for my birthdate. A date picker opened up, but there was no indication of which month or year it had defaulted to. So I picked a date at random to learn that it had apparently defaulted to 2003. So, to get to my actual birth year, I’d have to just keep track in my head of how many times I’d have to click to get back to when I was actually born. I’m pretty old, so that would take too long. The app now thinks I’m 18. Whatever. Why do you need it anyway? Once the wonky date is in there, there is no way to edit it because you aren’t allowed to use the keyboard, just the useless date picker. Moving on, I wanted to reserve a shower at a location a little under 100 miles away. The app defaults to locate within 50 miles. The interface looks like I can change the distance to 100 miles, but nothing happens when I click on it. So I tried disabling location services to trick the app into letting me tell it myself which location to search for, but the shower reservation module won’t work at all if you don’t allow it location access. I’m all out of workarounds and so far I’m not impressed.
EDIT: It looks like you can’t actually make a reservation for a shower; the app just allows you to get in the shower queue. In this case, the 50 mile restriction makes sense, but the app shouldn’t refer to this as a “reservation” since you can’t select a specific time slot ahead of time.
Great Start, Not Ready for High Demand
Been using this app for 1.5 years since it launched with pumpsmart. Throughout the covid frenzy, made such a easy to pump function possible. However, beginning in January of 2022, I noticed bugs and glitches that were occurring more and more often. Specifically pumpsmart functions. When peak fuel time occurs (times when truckers are fueling at the same time in lines across the nation) the app simply gives up and goes brain dead. It spins and spins, and spits out a no card on file message (which simply means it timed out due to too many truckers using the same function which slows down the sever). App developers, please update your sourcecode & servers to handle the HIGH DEMAND of truckers fueling at the same time. It may cost to upgrade servers but how much more lost business does it cost due to slow or broken tools?! This peak time is 3pm-6pm CST for fueling. Only way around this glitch is to fuel before or after these times. Company drivers are filling and clocking off so the pattern makes sense. But being unable to fuel when all my cards are digital can be a dangerous situation for a fuel card. FIX IT! Invest in your tools and your clients will be grateful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TravelCenters of America
- 48.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Travelcenters of America