Faxing for iPhone / Faxing for iPad is a complete and robust faxing solution. Send and RECEIVE faxes and voicemail on your iPad/iPhone, send postcards and letters, access your files on iDisk/MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, and print to over 1,400 printer models. This app saves you the cost of having your own fax machine.
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Access your received faxes from your iPhone or iPad!
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Print remote files on Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
Notes Regarding the optional Toll Free Number Subscription:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subsciption
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the United States or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
- performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app works, wish I could pay for faxes received rather than per month. I don't send that many to warrant a 6 month lease or a one month lease agreement.
Printing app...cheap! No drivers/client install!
This app is named poorly in my opinion. DEV: call it PrintFaxing or similar and market it as such! This app is not only for fax. I have never used it to fax, so i don't know how that works. It looks expensive and cumbersome. I agree with all the reviews about the misleading fax costs and pricing...HOWEVER...
The print option makes this app well worth .99. I have printed PDF, docs, and jpegs simply and easily. You can print directly from the camera roll. You can also print docs and PDF from email just by using the "open in..." dialog. NO DRIVERS TO INSTALL!
Printer Pro is more full featured, but it cost $7. I bought it for my iPad but needed a print option for iPhone. Printer Share and iCan print apps require client install. That is very cumbersome when you want to be able to print to any shared printer on any network anywhere. You can't possible install client printing on an unknown network.
Faxing (this app) was 99 and works perfectly for printing. The dev did a really good job making drivers for multiple manufacturers without the need for a client install on your comp. if you use the proprietary drivers in the app...it just finds any shared printer and PRINTS! if you install an app like Mammoth's web2pic, you can save a jpeg of any HTML page to the camera roll, then open Faxing and load the photo from the camera roll and print it.
Summary...for faxing there are probably better options. For printing..It's 99cents, BUY IT!
Very reliable application, customer support responds on a timely basis for any concerns.
This application completely replaces all fax machines.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 182 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $14.99
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.