The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
- You get tips in charge scheduling on how to maximize the life of your battery
- You can now report glass and vehicle damage under accidental damage assistance
- Get charging suggestions via push notifications for your Q4 e-tron (55 kWh), based on weather data and charge level
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I had been using this app and it was ok, pretty much just the basics - ability to locate the vehicle, unlock it, look up service locations, etc. After using their competitors app, the one from Affalterbach, I REALLY want remote start, even if the car shuts down when unlocked. Why VW/Audi can’t add basics like remote start, 360 auto-recording dash cams, and other such things for the premium that they charge on their vehicles and subscriptions; I don’t know?? One more thing that’s really annoying me - I ordered a new Audi from a local dealership, and I can’t even track status on the My Audi app. What’s up with that?? …tracking a car in manufacturing isn’t that challenging in today’s age of the modern factory and all I really want to know are the basics - is it being manufactured, is it delayed because of the chip shortage, is it being prepped for delivery to the dock, is it on a boat, did it arrive to the US, etc. I’m not asking to track every part of the manufacturing process. Anyways, hoping Audi realizes that it’s 2022, hires some real developers that can work close with the automotive engineers, and starts improving this app to impress people vs just have one for the sake of making their marketing team happy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback concerning the myAudi app. We're always looking to improve our service and features and will share your insight with our development team. If we can provide any direct assistance, please reach out to our team at +1 800 822 2834 or email AudiTalk@audi.com.
Warning about My Audi Connect
DO NOT PRE PAY for these features! If you want to try beyond the trial period only choose monthly plans. Contrary to what it says in the literature the services are not refundable or transferable. And they are terrible as you can see in other reviews.
You can’t choose Apple car play and use WiFi. The news and weather are just so bad it’s silly. While the maps in the car is beautiful I wouldn’t pay for it when it free so on your mobile device. Most importantly there are no useful features in the myAudi app. I recently parked at the airport for a week long trip. I checked in on my etron and it said that my window was down. I worried about my car for the whole trip. When I got back the window was up. Contrary to literature there is no trip planning that guides you through charge points. You have to use the electrify America app to get the charger address and then set that in the navigation. I feel the materials presented on the Audi website don’t accurately explain all of this information. There is also no customer solution when the services fail as they are now
Response to developer response!
I did call the 800 number and was told to download some other (nonAudi) navigation app. The most recent update does not work and while the telephone app map now allows you to include a charging stop in your plans it does not work when you send the trip plan to the car.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback on the myAudi app, we apologize for the experience thus far. We want to ensure that the app is up and running for you, can you please reach out to our specialized team at +1 800 822 2834 or by email at AudiTalk@Audi.com? We appreciate the opportunity to resolve this for you and will be certain to share your feedback with our app development and Audi Connect team.
One big disappointment
As a brand new member of Audi community (1 week since the purchase) I really see how great the cars are. However, the app is just one huge disappointment. From day one the app refuses to show any information about my car on the screen besides useless stock pictures of the model. Whenever I try to press lock/unlock button or see other information it says service is deactivated and/or unavailable. The dealer failed to find a source of the problem, everything is registered, so they created a ticket with support. Two days later I called support myself, took me 2 hours (!!!) on hold before I got connected with an agent who simply took my information and supposedly created another ticket. No ETA, no service, no feeling that Audi is any way a luxury brand. 2 out of 10 for customer service and for the app. Reading other reviews I expect that developer’s response will be useless “Sorry for your experience. Please contact us by phone and/or email”
Update: 1 month later the app started to work. But it’s still useless. It doesn’t do anything except showing you fuel level and locking/unlocking the car. Notification about open windows are not sent, I have to manually open the app and press refresh button to realize the a window is open. Retarded.
And there is no option to start the vehicle.
What a useless thing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us. We recognize the frustration of having this ongoing concern, and not receiving an ETA for a resolution. We'll share this feedback with our team. For direct assistance, please call our team at +1 800 822 2834 or email AudiTalk@audi.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 190.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 AUDI AG. All rights reserved