Musixmatch is the world’s largest lyrics catalog, giving you synchronized song lyrics with multilingual translations for all your music.
Selected for the Editor’s Choice on the App Store.
Musixmatch lets you:
• Enjoy synchronized lyrics for every song in your music library
• Connect your Spotify or Apple Music account to get synced lyrics when you stream your favorite tracks and saved playlists seamlessly within the Musixmatch app.
• Easily learn new languages from the line by line lyrics translated in time to the music
• Identify and get the lyrics to any song that’s playing around you with one tap
• Search for your favourite song by title, artist and even just using a single line of the lyrics.
• Sing along to any song with word by word syncing with the Party mode feature
• Get lyrics for Apple Music or Spotify straight in your Lockscreen
With Musixmatch you can also:
• Use the smart seek to find your favourite lyrics by easily skipping through a song using the the progress bar.
• Share your favourite song lyrics on amazing backgrounds with the LyricsCard feature
• Get notified instantly when new lyrics from your favourite artists are available
• Quickly and easily find all your favorite songs on your profile
• Collect your identified songs in a Spotify playlist.
• Join our Community so you can submit all your favourite lyrics, put them in time with music and even have fun translating them.
MUSIXMATCH FOR YOUR WATCH
Get lyrics on the go without having to pull out your iPhone from your pocket.
With a simple tap on your Apple Watch, you can instantly identify any song.
MUSIXMATCH PREMIUM FEATURES
Party Mode - sing along to any song with word by word syncing and animated backgrounds
Offline lyrics - enjoy all the lyrics you have viewed without a connection.
No ads - get all the lyrics with no ads.
No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Musixmatch Premium is available in the US for $2.99/month or $35.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
DATA & PRIVACY
Love Musixmatch? Don’t miss our updates:
Musixmatch Blog: https://blog.musixmatch.com/
We love receiving your feedback, they help us to improve Musixmatch.
Reach us on Twitter: @musixmatch or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Support: https://support.musixmatch.com
Welcome our new widget for iOS 14.
Add it to your Home Screen and be inspired by quotes from your recently played songs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love love love this app
I have a difficult time hearing and remembering the words to music and it takes me a long time to learn a particular song. That is it necessarily good when I chose my first college music major of music performance invoice but I persevered and that was a long time ago before cameras were even put on phones so now as an adult and my voice being immature voice rather than one of a 19-year-old college student, I enjoy this app so much especially when I put several mini files Laird as vocals in logic Pro X and try my best to perform each part to have my own a cappella piece. Yes I use auto tune I’m not a soprano or a mezzo but I do a good job of faking it.
Stuck on a song bug
I’ve used this app for YEARS and never had this problem until a couple of months ago— when you download the app and play whatever first song from your Apple Music, it gets stuck on that one and every time I open the app while playing a different song it automatically switches over to that first song. It will NOT allow me to open the app and click on the current song playing and simply view the lyrics if they’re synced. Once I do that it switches over to the same first song that I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO. I don’t want to have that glitch every single time I want to listen to music on my headphones because I cannot identify a song if it’s over the headphones. It’s incredibly frustrating and I want it fixed ASAP so I can enjoy it while I’m wearing my headphones. I am deaf and this is one of the best apps for synced lyrics out there and I want to continue using and enjoying it but it is impossible with that ridiculous glitch. Fix it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for contacting us!
All Musixmatch Community feedback is important for us. Your request is under consideration, we’ll do our best to provide fast, helpful feedback. Have you already visited our Help Center? (https://support.musixmatch.com/) In case you haven’t, consider it, as you might find an existing response to your issue.
You could also contact our Support at email@example.com.
Always assure yourself to have the latest version of the App.
Wishing you a great day
When I open the app, it asks me to sign in. When I try to sign in, it says I have the wrong password. When I say forgot password, it says something went wrong. When I try to register with Facebook, it says something went wrong. When I launch the app and attach it to the music that I happen to be playing through the iPhone, the lyrics that are presented our for a different song than the one I’m playing. When I try to play a playlist and then open up the app, and half on the now playing bar at the bottom of the screen, it always, every time, returned me to the very first song in the playlist and present that song and and those lyrics. And when I press the fast-forward button to skip to the next song, although the audio will skip to the next song and lyrics that are presented in the hat are the lyrics for the first song in the playlist. So, basically, there are about 10 defects in the app to prevent me from using this app at all. It is very frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for contacting us!
Every feedback from our Community members is valuable for us in order to always improve our services. Considering your specific case, we would recommend writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, once there you will receive more precise assistance. For any other issue, don't hesitate to contact us or visit our Help Center (https://support.musixmatch.com/)
Thank you again, keep in touch!
- musiXmatch srl
- 106.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011-2020 Musixmatch Spa
- In-App Purchases
- Musixmatch Premium $35.99
- Musixmatch Premium $3.99
- Musixmatch Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.