We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
Content Coverage: 70+ math concepts in Grade 1
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
• Plans: Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly (subject to change)
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing SplashLearn as your learning partner. We regularly update the app to improve your experience. As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. Please leave us a rating and review to help us improve your child's learning experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Eager for a challenge
My kindergartener was asking for more challenging math and I wanted to see if he could really do it without my help so we gave this app a try. And Now He adores this app and i’m certain my kids going to be smarter than me very soon. Honestly if I could afford it, beyond the free trial, I’d be all over this. He loves the animation and only once did he get confused by the instructions, though being a kindergartner doing first grade questions might have had something to do that. But even as I sat and watched I enjoyed the style, the graphics, and the sounds. (Not annoying like most learning apps) Kudos on the app and when I finally find room in the budget we’ll be back.
For kids who would rather prefer do anything but math this is an amazing /easy and short practice setting on the ipad... kids don’t even feel like this is homework, and the constant encouragement is so motivating.
it is not tooo long and easy for them to do. the fact that it tracks the progress motivates them even further.
My Kindergarten daughter has completed 98% of her weekly goal while the 1st grader did 125% of her goal, so they were comparing their accomplishments. the older one was happy that she has done above and beyond without even feeling it... while the little one wants to do just a little bit more to meet her goal :))) win win for all.
It doesn’t let you sign in , from a different device
I contacted splash math support, but they are not responding.🤨 I had already Pat for 3 months. Which is ok because I wanted the app for my kids. But when I try to download it to a different device, it won’t let me. The dum, message just keeps popping everytime. sorry we are just not resfy for you yet!!. What does that eve mean???! Please help, this is very frustrating. I purchased this app because I want my kids to learn, since schools were shut off. Need to address this. If not I want my money back so I can search another app for learning, for my kids.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 348.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Full Access $9.99
- 3 Monthy Full Access $29.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.