This app is incredibly simple to use with a clean and efficient user interface. The app automatically learns the store layout as you buy items, and will display them in that order the next time you go shopping. The user interface is optimised to the different actions you perform when creating your shopping list and when using your list.
Use Plan mode to create your shopping list:
• Items are shown in alphabetical order.
• Use item names that are meaningful to you, in any language.
• Add a note to an item to assign extra information such as a quantity.
Use Shop mode when shopping:
• Items are shown in store layout order.
• Tap an item to mark it as bought.
• Swipe an item to save it for later.
• Select Finished Shopping from the action menu when you're done.
• Simple user interface, optimised for planning and shopping to minimise the number of taps required.
• Automatically learns the store layout as you buy items.
• Set shop location and get a notification when nearby (not supported by all device types).
• Remembers items you have used before.
• Add items individually, or by choosing one or more from a list of previously used items.
• Send shopping list by mail or message.
Thank you for considering Easy Shopping List. If you would like more information please visit https://hacknicity.com/EasyShoppingList where you can read the User Guide and a Tutorial to get a feel for how the app works before you buy.
• Minor user interface improvements.
If you find Easy Shopping List useful, please rate or review it in the App Store, or recommend it to family, friends and colleagues. This makes a huge difference to me and the future of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy shopping list
I like it it's so simple. My favorite shopping app. I wish we could categorize it or move certain things around so I can write my list according to where things are located in the store.
Finally found a truly simple & functional shopping app
I have been looking for a grocery shopping list app to replace my very old “Simple Shop” app ever since Apple started putting up reminders that it won’t even work in upcoming iOS versions. I have downloaded and tried many so-called “simple" shopping list apps. Easy Shopping List accomplishes what I want with a lovely interface.
Developer not interested in considering enhancements
The app is fine - the issue I have is that when I made a suggestion that the developer add more colors to highlight items on the list because that's how I distinguish different stores, he basically said, " Nope - I'm not interested in doing that." Then suggested I use another app. I paid for this app and would like some consideration. Get the free version - don't pay for this!
Developer Response ,
As I said in my email that prompted you to write this review:
"The app is unashamedly simple and is really designed for shopping at just one store."
"I don't think I would be able to add multiple colours without making the user interface more complicated. And that would go against the whole philosophy of the app being simple and easy to use."
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Geoff Hackworth
- 945.2 KB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Hacknicity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.