It’s safe, convenient, fast and FREE. Tower members must sign up for FREE Home Banking at www.towerfcu.org to login to the app.
Manage all banking transactions on the go. It’s like having a Tower branch at your finger tips at all times. Use it to check your balances, transfer funds and more.
• View account balances and transaction histories
• Transfer funds between your Tower accounts
• Pay bills
• View and activate your cash back offers
• View rates
• Locate a surcharge-free ATM or a Tower branch near you
SAFE AND SECURE
Tower Federal Credit Union’s Mobile App uses the latest encryption methods available, combined with SafeLog sign-in security.
Your mobile device carrier's Internet access and text messaging rates may apply.
Federally insured by the NCUA.
For more information about Tower Federal Credit Union’s Mobile App, visit www.towerfcu.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.towerfcu.org/pages/pdf/privacy-policy.pdf
- Redesigned App settings view
- Updated locations permission flow
- General maintenance and defect fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App. Works well except one issue
It doesn’t allows you to toggle between multiple account ,, in other words you can only view information related to one account number . This is inconvenient if you have more than one account and want to view information for all of them. maybe a switch user Icon would help
Latest update adds annoyance and kills functionality
I’ve used this app for years. It’s always been a reasonable and adequate app. Nothing flashy, nothing terrible. A recent update inserted a screen between the “bill pay” button and the actual bill pay function- so every time I want to pay a bill I have to click through another screen - an annoying step that serves no useful purpose.
Add to that - for some reason the “make a payment” button to pay e-bills has mysteriously stopped working for me. I can still pay the bills, but not from the e-bill screen. I called a couple of days ago and reported that bug, but no follow-up yet from Tower.
The app works well for managing TFCU accounts, but there are two items I would like to see improved..
1. The mobile deposit check scanning is very, very finicky. Many times I have to try the photo scan of checks a half dozen or more times before it will read properly.
2. A recent app upgrade seems to have stopped allowing me to save two accounts in the pre-logon screen. That makes managing multiple accounts more difficult as it appears to want to log in automatically as soon as you launch the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tower Federal Credit Union
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021