Green Kitchen 4+
Healthy vegetarian recipes
Green Kitchen Stories
- Offers In-App Purchases
Regardless if you just want to eat more greens or already are a full time vegetarian - Green Kitchen is the perfect companion in your kitchen or while planning from your sofa.
Green Kitchen is filled with tasty and inspiring vegetarian food with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.
Please help spreading the word and review the app in App Store!
- A mixed variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks.
- 159 handpicked premium recipes.
- 28 additional exclusive recipes available as in-app purchases.
- Switch seamlessly between supported languages.
- Save your favorites so you can return to them quickly.
- Several photos for each recipe!
- Shopping list: Just e-mail or iMessage the ingredients within your family!
- Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
- All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free or whole grain.
- Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
- Smart timers that knows what you're cooking
- Universal app - run it on both your iPhone and your iPad
- Stunning Retina graphics!
- Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter!
- Share recipes with friends and family over AirDrop.
- Print recipes over AirPrint.
Featured in press and media
"Cookbooks don’t get more beautiful than this perfectly designed app." — Sydney Morning Herald
“Proving that even wholesome vegetarian recipes can make for tantalizing food porn” — Bon Appétit
"Beautiful photos and a world-class user interface will whet the appetites of vegetarians and omnivores alike as the cook the easy-to-follow recipes in this stellar app" Editors Choice – Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad
"Wow! The designers/developers of this app have truly put in their heart and soul into this. This is just marvelous." - beautifulpixels.com
"Green Kitchen is a shining example of an interactive recipe book that makes healthy eating both easy and enjoyable." - Mac's Life
Let´s bury the myth once and for all; healthy food does not need to be bland and boring.
Stay in touch!
- 6 new recipes
Ratings and Reviews
Best healthy food app ever!!!
I am a personal trainer and eating healthy is a committed lifestyle that I live, however I am not the most creative chef in the kitchen. Green Kitchen app is so deliciously healthy and I love how most of their recipes are super healthy, DELICIOUS, and a lot of the recipes can be used as meal prep ideas. I always recommend all my clients to get this app and I highly recommend that to you as well. You should look into their desserts app, all the recipes are oh so good!!! I also just ordered 2 of their books. Yes it's that serious lol!
Food looks great
Just bought the app and previewed the recipes, marking those that I wanted to try as my favorites. The food photography makes all the dishes look mouthwateringly good. I can scroll through them very easily.
One frustration I have is with the recipes I marked as favorites. I can’t find a special area where my favorites are grouped together. I tried looking at the images in grid view, but there’s no special mark that I can see to remind me of my favorites. I think it would be helpful for the navigation to be able to navigate to my favorites easily.
Similarly, I think it would be good to have a filter for gluten free. I see you have a button to omit GF recipes. But I’d like to see one that only listed those (though I do realize many of your recipes are in fact gluten free).
Mind you, I just got the app so I may not have seen everything yet, but this is my initial impression. Overall, it seems like a great app and I can’t wait to try the recipes.
Get in my belly...good :)
I have the Green Kitchen cookbook but I just downloaded the app and I’m loving it. I check the fridge before I leave for work and look through the recipes when I’m commuting to and from work (while on the bus) so when I get home, I’m set. Most of the recipes are quick and easy and they are ALL yummy. It uses variety of fruits and veggies so even if you don’t have the particular ingredient, you can always substitute with something similar you might have in the pantry. LOVE
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Green Kitchen Stories AB
- 432.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 Amazing Applications AB
- In-App Purchases
- Smoothies Reinvented $0.99
- Green & Clean 2015 $0.99