Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
We push our update
Check our tech
Ask us how we’re feeling
Feeling good as heck
Woo child, tired of these app bugs
Gotta dust our code off, make the UI more fun
Yes we, made a few improvements
Task lists so clean the whole team will use them
Come now, come try it out
This update is fire, you don’t have to doubt
Simplifying work is what we’re about
And honestly our dev team went all out
If you’re not convinced after that
We hope at least you got a laugh
Ratings and Reviews
Not to discount the review below me. But god knows many apps have short comings. Honestly this app is a great start to a program which to my knowledge is free? Least I have not encountered a time where I needed to pay. The desktop may have a bit more but I've seen many programs fall way shorter. In fact this is the first app I've taken a time to review. Again the guy below me might have run into some issues and I think the developers should take those into account, but honest to god to say this app is a watered down todo list is pretty misrepresented. Again if he paid and found it lacking by all means complain. But I can say I've found a few apps and even online versions of paid programs more lacking (cough) QBO
Great App BUT Missing these 2 features are killing team work and productivity
Asana has really been a game change for me personally. BUT, not so much for my team. People are typically stressed out and overwhelmed with Asana because of these 3 things.
1- IOS and even on Web app, it’s EXTREMELY difficult getting to the conversations area. As a result, people on my team resort to random and chaotic text/email threads. Solution? Have a dedicated conversations/chat area on iOS, easy to find and not hidden away. It’s questionable how they placed conversations deep within project area. For those new to Asana and even tech for that matter, it’s really a pain to get people to use a tool when important features are tucked away.
2- Feedback from my team has suggested that it is equally confusing and difficult trying to find files, folders and reference material. Sure Asana has a dedicated space hidden to find files and app for a particular project however, there really needs to be a central are to not just see files/folders but have ways of organizing as see fit. In our business, our team is constantly using the same documents for projects or our business. Solution? Create a a documents/folders dashboards are for which to store and save files with flexibility. Basecamp did this the best having hierarchy and easy accessibility for documents and folders.
Working well so far but wish I could upgrade for 1 person
After watching and reading how to work with Asana I started to figure it out more and apply it to how I need to work. It works very well. I’m in the free tier at the moment which is a great thing Asana offers, others only do 30 days. BUT there are lots of missing features, most important to me in timeline view and templates.
Most software nowadays you can unlock features with a paid upgrade and I feel this would be super easily for Asana to implement a paid upgrade for one account. Currently you need to pay for 5 users minimum to get the features to make the platform awesome. Seems like a quick fix to make just a one person upgrade or maybe even just a pay to unlock feature sort of thing. Because of that I’m not sure if I’m going to stick around or not. It’s 1/4 the price to get these features from other companies and as a one man business that is a substantial amount.
- Asana, Inc.
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Asana, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.