Easy Cooking Timer lets you time the items in your meal so that they all finish together. Simply enter the details of the steps and times for the items in your meal and the app will calculate when each step needs to start.
You can start cooking immediately or choose a meal end time. The timers run in the background so you can turn off your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or use other apps while your meal is cooking.
• Displays a timer for each step in your meal, showing when the step will start.
• Quickly see when the meal will be ready and when the next step will start.
• Audio and visual alerts warn you when a step needs to be performed.
• Hands-free operation to avoid getting your screen dirty.
Manage your meals:
• Store the details for as many different meals as you want.
• Need to eat by 6pm? View meal times as the time the meal will be ready if you start cooking now.
• Hungry for chicken? Search meals by meal name, item name or both.
• Duplicate meals/items or copy items/steps from other meals to quickly create combinations.
• Quickly see which step starts next and how long until the meal is ready.
• Tap a step to open the main app.
Apple Watch app:
• View cooking timer and notifications.
***** "Perfect for those big complicated meals where everything needs different cooking times or where there are many stages to a dish. I looked at several different apps which claimed to do similar kind of thing, but none had depth of functionality, nor the ease of use and streamlined interface of this one." — littlesquidge, UK.
***** "Best cooking timer I can find, with clear sequential steps throughout the whole process!" — Midamoor, UK.
***** "It does one thing and one thing well and is probably the best 'kitchen' timer on the App Store for cooking." — Orca1910, UK.
***** "Excellent app, very simple to set up and has multiple stages built in. Visually clear and perfect for a big meal like Christmas." — BT2203, Ireland.
If you would like more information please visit https://hacknicity.com/easycookingtimer where you can read the User Guide and a Tutorial to get a feel for how the app works before you buy.
== iOS 13 Support ==
• Light/Dark appearance (follows the system configuration).
• Visual design refresh (some new button icons, rounded corners etc.)
== Miscellaneous ==
• Improvements for accessibility Dynamic Type text sizes.
Easy Cooking Timer does not prompt you for a review. If you find the app useful, please rate or review it in the App Store, or recommend it to family, friends and colleagues. This makes a huge difference to me and the future of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - have been waiting a long time for this
Such a simple idea but very well executed. Have been waiting a long time for a cooking timer that tracks multiple dishes to a single fixed finish time. Thanks for making this app.
So far I'm impressed with the app. Loading it up with my usual items to cook and will give it a try for a couple wks. Will update my review if for some reason it starts performing badly but as of now it's perfect!
Exactly What I Needed
Purchased this app 3 days before Thanksgiving to organize the meal. Entering info was easy, and tutorial was very informative. I had a problem with sound not coming through and customer service responded within minutes of my email being sent. (Ipad sound setting issue, not app.) I just completed a dry-run of thanksgiving day meal on the app, and it was everything I was looking for.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.