App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Dear creators. Great game, graphics, mechanics, all simple, yet still fun to play. However there is one crippling flaw that makes me want to put down the game and never play it again. The progression system. Why, why, WHY? Must you make it so tedious. First of all, why is it so hard to earn gems, the only way to my knowledge is through tourneys and a lot of us, myaelf included, do not have the time to level up in an hour a two. Second, why make the chests random, if we grind for it, there should be certain achievements we must complete in order to unlock a bike, not parts per say. It’s tedious and takes far too long. Thirdly, in tourney, why must you make evolving bikes so TEDIOUS? We need 4 bikes in order to evolve a SECOND EVOLVED BIKE AND LEVEL THEM ALL TO MAX. When bikes like the kickass and the scooter are randomized in the chests they become super TEDIOUS TO UNLOCK. AND FOURTH, excuse my yelling, WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE BIKES IN DUEL UNLOCKABLE. Thank you for your time, 6/10 overall.
This Game Has Really Gone Downhill
I used to play this a couple of years ago and loved it. I had done every level with three stars, so when I was looking at games and saw this, I instantly downloaded it. From what I remember, this game used to not be pay to win. The only things you had to buy was the super bike or the ghost bike. The acrobat bike was free if you did like 5 flips or something. Me and my friends used to play this and I remember a lot of people playing this, but now the developers have taken way to much advantage of this by making the game pay to win. Not just pay to win, pay a FORTUNE to win. They knew people played this and made a great game into one of the worst ones I’ve played in a while. Every second they are asking to to pay 7 dollars a week! If you played for a year, you would pay $364 USD! Yes, they do have a $100 dollar package, but with that money you could get so many better games. I understand that the developers are some pretty greedy considering that they put up fake reviews to reel people in, but really $100 a year? I would not recommend this game in a million years at this point, although if a developer reads this and realizes how bad their game is and would like to change the game back to how it used to be, I would surely play everyday like I used to.
I usually don’t write reviews but I have strong feelings about this.
First, the concept of this game is awesome, and the playable ads were really fun, so naturally I to downloaded it, and I just seen the good reviews without reading the most recent ones. Big mistake.
I would like to go on record and say that I don’t have a problem with in-app purchases, I understand people have to make a living. That’s not my issue: they should not be an integral part of the game, it should not be impossible to win without paying $7.99 a WEEK. Now, to be fair, I could just be an idiot and can’t figure it out, but I cannot make it past the second level with the regular bike. I tried the free trial to see if it’d be easier to win with any of the VIP bikes, and yep, won the first try, and the first try the level after that, and the one after that.. and it’s not like there’s a few bikes you can use without VIP, you have to pay to use ANY but the original, you can’t earn any of them. Conceptually this game is great, I was looking forward to it, but I cannot afford to pay $7.99/week for it with everything else I have to do, and I’m sure a lot of other people can’t either.
TL;DR: You HAVE to spend money in order to have any fun at all
- Top Free Games
- 191.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $0.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Easy Mode $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.