The MLB Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting your favorite Major League Baseball ballparks. The official MLB Ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with digital ticketing functionality, mobile check-in, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
**** Ballpark Features (iPhone) ****
• Access and manage your tickets (MLB account required; select clubs)
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Interactive map with directory of food, beverage, merchandise and other amenities
• Check-in for offers and rewards, unlocked through your Wallet
• View scores and photos from all your ballpark visits
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB team
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality (at select ballparks)*
• Directions and parking information
*Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Coors Field (Colorado), Comerica Park (Detroit), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), Oracle Park (San Francisco), T-Mobile Park (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Reviving a favorite My History feature - You can once again add photos to your game entries after checking-in.
Ticket Forwarding with Contacts - Quickly send tickets to friends and family by selecting their email or phone directly from your contacts list.
New Club logo and colors for Milwaukee.
Additional bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The ease of access to tickets, my favorite teams news, and the need to know information for upcoming games is unparalleled. The app is easy to use, clean looking and a really enjoyable experience leading up to visiting a ballpark. Keep up the great work MLB Designers and Tech!!!!!
Overall team records
I really wish they would bring back the records of all the teams you have watched, not just the home team records. Pretty cool seeing what the Angels or A's record was when I saw them play or any team for that matter. I’VE BEEN TO 3 GAMES THIS YEAR AND HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO CHECK INTO 1 GAME YET. MLB, as fans of this great game we expect more than an app that for 6 weeks has said we are working on it. The rating of this app is a 1.7...you are killing us smalls!
Developer Response ,
Hi - We understand this feature is important to our fans and have been working to rebuild features within your History, most recently the ability to see your personal Overall, Home, and Away Records. We expect to have the ability to add historical check-ins back in the app in 2020. Please check back for updates, or if you have further questions, reach out through MLB.com/SUPPORT
Great Ballpark Experience
From accessing my tickets to learning about what’s going on at Citi Field, Ballpark app has been ideal for my gameday experience. Love checking in to log my games in My History!
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 92.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.