This app provides powerful support for people who do shift work.
This app was created based on comments like these.
• Entering shifts on the calendar one by one is a lot trouble.
> By using the Shift Input Function, you can fill in shifts for a whole month in less than 30 seconds.
• I want to view shifts for me and my friends side by side when we're planning a day to hang out together.
> By using the Shift List Function, you can quickly find out which day is best for everyone.
• Writing emails when I want to tell my friends and family my shifts is difficult.
> With the Autocreate Email Function, you can automatically create an email of your shift schedule with one touch.
• I want to check my shifts quickly on the lock screen.
> With the Calendar Snapshot Function, you can easily create an image of your calendar that can be used for the standby display.
*** Main Features ***
* You can use all of the features right from the start without having to purchase any add-ons.
• Shift Input Mode
You can fill in shifts on the calendar with simple one touch controls using icons.
• Shift List Function
You can manage shifts for multiple other users, and compare shifts for you and your friends on a single list.
• Autocreate Email Function
Creates an email of your work schedule with one touch.
• Link with GoogleCalendar
Outputs your shift schedule to GoogleCalendar.
• Bluetooth Shift Exchange Function
Exchange your shift information by bringing your iPhone/iPod Touch close together, similar to IR communication.
• Calendar Snapshot Function
Creates an image of your calendar that you can use as your lock screen or wallpaper. You can check your shifts quickly on your lock screen.
• Launch App with URL Scheme
*** User Reviews ***
* Very helpful app. Makes life easier for shift workers.
* Easy to use. Great for odd shifts. Love the icons.
* Thanks it's easy to use and free
* Absolutely fantastic.
* Very handy for me and quick to use Easy to email to others
* Very convenient. Nice app.
* Glad a shift planner is free, without any adverts.
* Just what I have been waiting for. Up till now, I have had to write shifts on calendar for my wife to see, and help plan. A simple email now does it all, great!
Fixed some text disappearing when dark mode is on.
Fixed a bug that could not scroll on the friend's shift screen.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! I use it as a main calendar and a great way to keep track of pay days, work shifts, get togethers, games, appointments and literally everything you could possibly need a calendar for! Suuuuper helpful! 😁 Have been using religiously for years.
I started using this app about 5 years ago to keep track of my busy life and places I needed to be. I loved this app because of the ease of use and how quickly you can add things. The best feature of all was that I could hit a button and it would pop the schedule into my google colander so my wife knows my schedule, (we all know what a pain and how time consuming it is to use google calendar).
Went to upload next months schedule to google and that feature is no longer available very disappointed now I guess I need to find something different.
Works perfectly. Makes keeping up with days off simple. Highly recommend.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kosuke Hamada
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kosuke Hamada
- In-App Purchases
- Reasonable Icons Set [theme01~05] $2.99
- Icon Set [theme04] $0.99
- Calendar Frame [theme03] $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.