FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment information integrated with Prime PubMed delivered in a proven, fast-read format.
** Expert diagnosis and treatment recommendations fully integrated with Prime PubMed **
ABOUT WASHINGTON MANUAL OF MEDICAL THERAPEUTICS
The Washington Manual streamlines diagnosis and treatment recommendations for hundreds of medical conditions on your mobile device without the need for an internet connection. Interns, residents, and medical students save valuable time by searching for practical answers to medical questions encountered on a regular basis. Evidence-based entries present current therapeutic options and Prime PubMed integration delivers supporting abstracts and journal articles directly to your mobile device in the hospital and at the bedside.
• 600+ new and updated quick-reference topics
• Decision support algorithms for diagnosis and treatment
• Evidence-based description of proven therapies
• Reference links to the medical literature through Prime PubMed
• General principles, diagnosis, and treatment information for each disease entry
• New toxicology topics
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Prime PubMed Search
Quickly search the complete PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles that can be read on device and shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, Prime PubMed Search contains Grapherence™, an exclusive way to visually explore interrelationships and relevance in the medical literature.
More About The Washington Manual
The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics. In this convenient app you’ll find complete coverage of every area of medicine and the core subspecialties. Discover why housestaff and faculty worldwide depend on this best-selling resource for day-to-day clinical practice.
Offers brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes.
* Presents valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, algorithms, dosing, and treatment information.
* Provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions, and expert guidance—all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
* Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Editors: Zachary Crees, MD; Cassandra Fritz, MD; Alonso Heudebert, MD; Jonas Noe', MD; Arvind Rengarajan, MD, Xiaowen Wang, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Washington Manual app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. If you choose not to renew, you will continue to have access to the content, but will no longer receive updates. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Bug Fixes - The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
MEDLINE journal issue
Unfortunately after I paid for the app
I can’t access the MEDLINE journal through it , it get stuck all the time
Developer Response ,
Hi there, our Support team has resolved this issue and reached out on March 1 with a resolution. Please open the app and select "Update content" after opening the menu on the home screen (upper left corner, button with three parallel lines) to now have access to Prime journals (what Medline became). Feel free to contact us if you require any further support.
Jumps to wrong chapter
No approach to patient or eval of inpatients
Developer Response ,
We regret to hear that you are having difficulty with the application. If you are experiencing problems with topics jumping to the wrong entry, please contact our Support team with specific instances so that we may look into the issue and find a resolution for the problem. Thank you. Our free live support: 610-627-9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Davis's Drug Guide $39.99
- Washington Manual $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.