We founded Surfer Magazine in 1960 with a mission: to bring our readers a slice of the entire surfing world with each issue. And for over four decades, we've made good on that promise. Every issue of Surfer is packed with spectacular award-winning photos, provocative interviews with the leading pros, and journeys to the coolest undiscovered surf spots. With your order you'll get the Annual Oversized Issue, the Buyer's Guide, and the Hot 100, featuring the world's best new surfers.
Surfer Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $7.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 8.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Main app works great, content of magazine is fantastic as always. However, I do hope that Surfer magazine takes a look at how mags like National Geographic have taken to the digital format. Basically, I'd love to see a digital magazine that incorporates short videos, pictures that can easily be clicked on and blown up, text that is easily readable (where you don't have to zoom in and jump around the page to read an article). This is such an amazing mag and I hate to see it using the same paper format on a digital device.
It was never that great of an app to begin with because it’s not formatted properly and you have to zoom in to read articles and see pictures properly. But it was still worth it because you could access Surfer magazine content if living abroad. But at some point it became impossible to sign in to access the magazines you’ve paid for. When you try it says restoring purchases will just take a few minutes and then never restores anything. I called customer service but was told there is no digital subscription for surfer magazine, they recommended asking credit card to dispute charge.
Developer Response ,
Hello Valued Customer. Please email us so that we may better assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org - We have fixed the zoom in to read problems by adding a responsive view. There is a banner inside of the app that further explains how to access this feature. Also, once you sign in and click the restore purchases button, you still must go back to each individual issue and click the download button to start the download process of each issue. Hope to receive an email rom you soon so that we can answer all questions. Thank you.
- American Media Inc
- 55 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 American Media inc.
- In-App Purchases
- March 2013, by PixelMags $4.99
- February 2013, by PixelMags $4.99
- January 2013, by PixelMags $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.