LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Decanter is Europe's leading wine magazine and is read by experts and enthusiasts alike. It has an exciting mix of news, interviews with leading wine personalities, regional profiles, plus recommendations from classic regions such as Bordeaux and Burgundy to the new wine stars of the New World and beyond. Decanter gives you the confidence you need to buy the latest vintages and the knowledge that you are always up-to-date with everything that is happening in the fascinating world of fine wine.
The available subscription periods for Decanter Magazine North America are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue $5.99
Purchase a monthly subscription $4.49
Purchase an annual subscription $45.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
* This update includes small enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Unclear as to where these overlap/ conflict
I live in both countries and often can’t access on my UK phone ...
But I can on my iPad.
Also Premium subscription model/ sign up is unclear.
What a horrible update came from Decanter! I have to now create an account and download all previous purchases. It takes FOREVER to do that with constant crashes making it really maddening to go through the process. Those issues that I did manage to download, were unreadable, each page blown out of proportion. Why rush with an update before working out all the 'improved' crap?! Moreover they locked ALL the supplements that were part of your digital subscription before this update. Now you have to pay $5 for each past supplement. Isn't that a violation of the previous subscription agreement? There is no way I am going to spend another penny on this horrific digital magazine. Going elsewhere for wine ratings. No more Decanter! Hooray!
Love the magazine, really frustrated with the App
I am extremely frustrated with your App. I love the magazine, but even after I download multiple editions, when I’m not connection to the internet (ie on an airplane) the app tells me I don’t have anything downloaded. It’s happened twice now, and I’m very frustrated. I don’t understand why it’s a complicated feature - I can download videos from Netflix and watch the, offline. I should be able to do the same with your App.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 43.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Decanter Magazine North America Subscriptions $45.99
- Decanter Magazine North America Subscriptions $4.49
- Decanter Magazine Subscriptions $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.