Zillow Rentals makes it easy to find single-family homes and apartments for rent, whether you’re moving across town or across the U.S. Quickly view rental listings that fit your search criteria and connect directly with landlords.
• Search up-to-the-minute rental listings by location or draw custom search boundaries on a map.
• Get notified when new rentals matching your search criteria become available.
• Filter your search results by size, amenities and more.
• Filter for listings that fit your budget and needs such as in-unit laundry, on-site parking and pet-friendly apartments.
• Contact landlords and property managers right away by phone or email. Those contacts are automatically added to your Favorites list so you can keep track of who’s who.
• View your Favorites on a map and get directions to visit in person.
• Use Rent Zestimates® as a starting point for understanding fair market value.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Find every type of property for rent: apartments, condos, townhouses, single-family homes and more.
• Access your saved homes and saved searches across Zillow.com and the Zillow Rentals App to stay up to date on rental listings.
• Sort listings by price to find affordable apartments in your dream neighborhood.
• Apply amenity overlays to find grocery stores, parks, restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance of your new home.
• Easily access all the information you need to make a decision: deposits and fees, lease terms, parking and more.
• Search by proximity to your college, university or work to keep your commute to a minimum.
• Compare homes to similar nearby rentals to understand neighborhood pricing.
This week, we fixed some performance related issues. We strive to provide a great app experience, and we regularly update our app to make sure it meets your needs. We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Quick to rent and helpful customer service
I post my properties on Zillow. Both units were rented out in 3 days. Zillow’s applicants verification system helped us to match right applicants quickly. Encountered technical issues during posting as our properties were newly bought and some data was not synchronized. Called Zillow rental, a customer service guy named Danny is super knowledgeable and helpful, solved complicated issues in minutes. Their customer service does not only answer the phone, they help you to solve issues. As we left message in mailbox, a guy named Brad also called back to follow up. Whole team is very responsive.
Worse than Worthless
This app offers no suggestions even after inputting all the information it asks for. When doing a search it shows all properties that are outside of the set parameters, none or extremely few within parameters. Half of the possible details to most listings say “contact manager.” Seriously? If you mean “no pets” just state “no pets” and stop wasting my time!!! By the way, about a third of the time when the listing says “cats, small dogs, large dogs” what they mean is “no cats.” Again state what you mean to begin with! Contacting a property only gets a response about one out of twenty times, and then it is just an automated response that doesn’t answer your query. A few just direct you to another website that makes you look through 50 more rentals that don’t fit your needs and the answer to your question about the one property still isn’t available if you can even find the property you were asking about. Most properties listed are already off market but haven’t been updated. Others go off market within an hour of the listing going up (who can view a property, apply and be approved that quickly????). There should be a way to remove listings that the user has already ruled out for whatever reason, so those same properties don’t keep popping back up. This app has just added to my frustration and wasted 3 weeks of my house-hunting time.
I’m not sure what they changed but I hate it
I’m probably going to sound crazy but bare with me! I’ve used this app to find every apartment I’ve ever rented and it has always been so reliable and amazing but recently I’ve needed to relocate for work and it’s become a whole new app! I’m not sure if it’s because I’m looking in a new state or what the issue is but now the prices aren’t accurate, you have to basically jump through hoops just to apply to rent an apartment and the links don’t take you to the leasing agency websites like they used to. Most properties don’t even have an option to be saved, so good luck remembering what you liked vs what you don’t. It might just be how leasing agencies have their pages set up in different areas but I still have to deduct points for how off the pricing is - if an apartment is $895 a month don’t have it listed as $705, it’s not rocket science! I wish the Zillow app worked all over the country the way it used to work when I first discovered it looking for an apartment in my little college town.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zillow, Inc.
- 127.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zillow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.