Organize your group on BAND! It’s the perfect group communication app, with features like the Community Board, Shared Calendar, Polls, To-Do Lists, Private Chat & much more!
BAND is BEST for:
● Sports Teams – Keep track of game days and team practices with the Calendar, send quick notifications about canceled practices, and share team videos and photos, all in one place.
● Work/Projects - Share files and keep everyone in the loop with the community board. Have a quick group call with remote teams. Hold everyone accountable with shared to-do lists.
● School Groups - Plan all your school events easily with the group Calendar. Use Polls to plan activities and food options. Send group messages to keep everyone updated.
● Faith Groups - Organize activities with weekly notices and event RSVPs. Support each other throughout the week by privately sharing prayer requests through chat.
● Gaming Clans and Guilds - Set up a raiding schedule with the group calendar and share important information about any game with all your members. Use multiple chat rooms to find groups, manage recruitment and share strategies.
● Family, Friends, Communities - Stay connected with your family and friends. BAND also has Public groups! Use the Discover feature to find communities with similar interests.
BAND is the best way to stay connected with your group! BAND is trusted by group leaders as the Official Team Communication App for Varsity Spirit, AYSO, USBands, and Legacy Global Sports.
● Be social & stay organized in the same place
Community Board / Calendar / Poll / Group File Sharing / Photo Album / Private Chat / Group Call
● Create or join a space that meets your group’s unique needs
Adjust privacy settings (secret, closed, public), control notifications, manage members (admin & co-admins), assign privileges, and make a vanity URL or home cover design dedicated to your group. Customize your group and use it how you want to!
You can chat wherever you are. BAND can be used on any device including your phone, desktop, or tablet by going to http://band.us.
We value your feedback! Send us your feedback and/or suggestions so we can make BAND better for you & your groups.
•Payment Feature is Now Available!
Request, remind, and pay group fees all in one place.
•Create Labels to easily find and organize posts by different topics.
•Fast forward and adjust playback speeds when watching videos in a chat.
•See a quick snapshot of what was attached to the post with push notification thumbnails.
•Admins can allow co-admins to start and manage group challenges!
Ratings and Reviews
The Newest Update
The newest update on band has recently been bugging myself and a lot of other friends of mine. Everything about the new update is fine, but the only issue is the auto-correct was terminated off the chat rooms. As well as the red dots under a word to indicate the word was spelled incorrectly. The deleting messages for everyone now is a good update (like, really really good) but, no one would really want to delete a whole message and then type it out again. Even with copy and paste, it’s an annoyance to look through the whole paragraph to find the misspelled words that were not underlined with red dots. It saves time for people to just type a quick message and it could be easily auto-corrected if one or two letters are spelled wrong. It is really a nuisance to type slowly if you’re a fast type to make sure you don’t make any word mistakes within your sentences or paragraphs. Even right now as I type this review, I’m using auto-correct which is correcting my words since I type fast and don't have the time to look over every word to find error. A good number of band users have the app on their phones, which is why auto-correct comes in handy along with the red doting under a misspelled word.
To end this, all I am recommending is that you would reconsider adding back auto-correct and the red dotings back into chat rooms.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. This bug has been fixed in our newest update. Please update the app and if you are still having the same problem please let us know! :)
Anything video related is AWFUL
This app is great, my job uses it for all of our communication including our staff meetings. One big problem that I would like the developers to really pay attention and fix is anything that deal with videos. Video uploads take forever and the buffering for videos even longer! Video calls have delayed glitchy sound and terrible quality. No matter what internet connection you are on or how great your service is. This is now 2022 with matured technology, not 1990’s and early 2000’s when this was all brand new. I believe this could be easily fixed if the developers just gave it some attention. We all love this platform and it holds great value for many communities of people and workers. Everything is all in one place and makes communication between a mass of people very easy, until it comes to anything video related, which is important these days. I hope the developers see this and fix it eventually. Thank you for all you do.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We are aware of the issue and working towards fixing the issue. Please allow us a little more time to troubleshoot this.
Still My Fave App!
I've been using Band for over two years now for my MMO Guild and it just keeps getting better!! It makes organizing raids and keeping updated outside the game so easy! Band offers almost anything you could ask for groups and better than most social networks since it actually allows for more privacy. It's also a lot more organizational and tidy than other chat group apps. You can even have large group calls while gaming so there's no need for separate apps, Band offers almost everything!
The new "online" feature is awesome, but I would like to suggest that admins can still be able to view who is online, regardless if a person hides it from the rest of the group. I also agree with one of the other reviews that asks for a feature that allows people to see who reads comments in the chat room, which would make my previous suggestion unnecessary.
The only thing missing that would be perfect for gaming groups is the ability to add synchronized timers, but I'm not sure how complicated it would be .. but it's just a suggestion. Other than that, I wish there was a way to turn off Suggestions, but Band is awesome either way and I wouldn't use any other app for my community of gamers :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there Nic. Thank you for taking the time to review the app and for giving us a five-star rating. We really appreciate it. You do bring up a good point, admins (or co-admins) should be able to see who is and is not online to help monitor the Band. We also like the Read feature int he chatroom. I believe our dev team is looking into this. Thank you for the great suggestions and we'll pass them on to our dev teams. Again, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us valuable feedback and feature suggestions that would not only benefit you but your guild too :)! We'll keep working on this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NAVER Corp.
- 272.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NAVER Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- REAL ZOO ZOO $1.99
- Gauss Electronics : office life $1.99
- Don’t Lose Your Soul! $1.99
- SO JI SUB $1.99
- Disney LOVELOVE $1.99
- 'UNTOUCHABLE' SPECIAL $1.99
- PSY SPECIAL EDITION $1.99
- Monsters University $1.99
- 2PM $1.99
- Disney Princess $1.99