Zoom is #1 in customer satisfaction and the best unified communication experience on mobile.
It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on "New Meeting," and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
VIDEO MEETINGS FROM ANYWHERE
- Best video meeting quality
- Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting with phone, email, or company contacts
- Virtual backgrounds on iPhone 8, iPad 5, iPad Pro and all later models
COLLABORATE ON THE GO
- Best iPhone and iPad content and mobile screen sharing quality
- Co-annotate over shared content
- Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
UNLIMITED MESSAGING (WITH PHOTOS, FILES, AND MORE)
- Reach people instantly with messages, files, images, links, and GIFs
- Quickly respond or react to threaded conversations with emojis
- Create or join public and private chat channels
MAKE, RECEIVE, AND MANAGE PHONE CALLS
- Effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number
- Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts
- Use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others
- Set up auto-receptionists to autonomously answer and route calls
- Safe driving mode while on the road and works with Apple CarPlay
- Siri Shortcuts to customize your own voice commands to start, join, and listen to a list of upcoming meetings
- Use your iOS app to start your meeting or for direct share in Zoom Rooms
- Join Zoom Webinars as a view-only participant or panelist
- Attend OnZoom events (US Beta only)
- Works over Wi-Fi, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
ZOOM LICENSE INFORMATION:
- Any free or paid license can be used with the app
- Zoom Phone is an add-on to paid Zoom licenses
- A paid Zoom subscription is required for certain product features
Follow us on social @zoom.
Terms of Service: https://explore.zoom.us/terms/
Privacy Statement: https://explore.zoom.us/privacy/
Have a question? Contact us at http://support.zoom.us
-End of support for 32-bit iOS devices
-Support up to 25 custom languages for interpretation
-Support for multi-language and translated captions in Webinars
-External users notice when composing messages in chats
-Restricted Calls/SMS hours and location
-Enhancements to call history
-Minor bug fixes
-Resolved an issue regarding unretrievable SMS messages
-Resolved an issue regarding low volume for Waiting Room video
-Resolved an issue regarding annotating with Apple Pencil
Ratings and Reviews
It’s hard to remember now, but there was a time, in the not-too-distant past, when people didn’t utter the phrase “go on mute” every single day. That’s just one of the ways Zoom has changed the landscape/society/fabric of space-time; what started as a videoconferencing app for business has become our go-to way (and word) for connecting with people in other places. Zoom’s meteoric rise came due to timing and circumstance, sure, but the app has met its moment with an elegant design, reliable performance, and constantly evolving features. But in the end, its real meaning is bigger: Zoom keeps us connected with each other.
I really recommend it! It’s awesomely amazing!
Zoom is a really great app I really really recommend it especially if you’re doing online school, Zoom is a great way to do online school and has actually been part of my life now that COVID-19 started, It helped me and made me interact with my teacher and classmates! I really really recommend it even has a choice that you can even private chat to the host and other classmates! You can make a Zoom and you’ll automatically be the host! Once people join you can make those people the Co-Host the Co-Host has the same thing as the host, Just that the host has more advantage in the Zoom can end the meeting, change peoples names, chat with people and more things. Zoom may have some technical difficulties from time to time but it’s all right we all have technical difficulties! Zoom works with Internet as well so you need Wi-Fi and Internet to do Zoom. Zoom can also work on any device chrome book, iMac’s, MacBooks,iPads, iPhones, and I think even more! Zoom is wonderful. Zoom is the best app and choice of doing online school it really just helps a lot! You can do loads of things! You can do everything you can try and do reactions, even you can change your name, To you can unmute and mute, you can also turn off the camera if you don’t wanna be seen you can also share your screen to others which helps a lot! Zoom is the #1 choice best for teacher, Schools and students! Thanks for reading!
AMAZING APP! But a few recommendations
Zoom is an AMAZING app and right now during the pandemic it helps kids to do school but online! Zoom can also help me see my family when I can’t be there with them. Even if the pandemic that’s going on in the world. I would still use this amazing app. I have some recommendations for this app. I think when the teacher parent tutor etc, is sharing they should have something that can disable kids from writing on the screen. I think it’s kind of annoying that they can do that. The next recommendation I have is there should be a button that can say whether or not there can can be a co-host. I was doing a class and my teacher couldn’t sign a cohost he tapped on the person he wanted to sign cohost but it didn’t have that option. I soon did a zoom with my friends because Snapchat wasn’t working etc. I wanted to make one of my friends cohosts but I also didn’t have that option. Those are some things that I think zoom should fix, but other than that I love this app and recommend it to you! Have good day, thanks for reading!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- 152.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zoom One Pro (Monthly) $14.99
- Zoom One Pro (Annual) $149.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.