Music TV - Video Play & Stream 12+
Listen, Dance on YouTube Songs
Caramba App Development
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
"Best music app ever"
Music TV™ is the only app in the iTunes App Store that automatically scans your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch music library songs and displays the corresponding YouTube video. It’s perfect for parties, or simply for adding fun and flair to a personal entertainment experience.
With Music TV you can also add YouTube music videos and playlists to your playlist, so in effect, you have unlimited, access to music video and audio!!
Music TV offers a range of special features, including:
- The ability to create custom playlists with songs from your music library or directly from YouTube!
- Access to playlists on caramba-apps.com and the YouTube Music Chart TOP-100
- Access your YouTube account and import your playlists directly in Music TV!
- The possibility to store and share your playlists on Facebook and Twitter and have other Music TV users play it
- Full screen video mode
- The option to manually select music videos
- The freedom to mirror music videos to Apple TV and Chromecast
- Several options to customize your player, including hiding the status bar
- Option to filter explicit content: let your kids use Music TV safely!
Plus, Music TV features an incredible self-learning algorithm that actually retrieves music videos faster and more accurate as more users enjoy the app.
DOWNLOAD MUSIC TV TODAY...and enjoy the feeling of the good old music television channels!
MORE INFORMATION: https://www.caramba-apps.com/musictv
NOTE: This app contains an auto-renewable subscription. The payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription provides you unlimited playlists, a sleep timer, and removes all ads.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For more info, see:
This fixes a bug causing layout issues after returning from full screen on iPhone.
Enjoy the music!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Bug Fixes
It's the only free app that I came across that can play music while your phone is turned off or while on different apps. But that changed ever since their new update which now doesn’t let me do that
Edit: They fixed the bug! It plays while your phone is off or while on other apps again!
Upset and confused.
I’ve had this app for years, I downloaded this on my iPhone 4 and have had it since, every time I upgrade. Before the ads, before the subscription. I paid $2.99 to get the adds removed the first time y’all asked for money and I told myself I’d never pay again. I’ve had this app for too long for this to happen. I don’t know why y’all have to update and “improve” because that messes everything up. I loved this app for so long. I didn’t want to pay for Apple Music so I stuck with y’all for all these years. I’m so upset, I could literally cry. I restarted my phone and it restarted the app and deleted all my songs, it’s like I just downloaded it. I’m so upset since I have to look for another app to use. I don’t even know what songs were on my playlist. I just wish y’all would just go back to what y’all were. I don’t know if y’all can do this, but if there is some way to get at least my song list back to me or just put my songs back where they were. That would be really appreciated.
Very strange glitch
Okay so I turned off my iPad and I didn’t have any tabs open and all of a sudden I hear one of the songs that I had on there PLAYING a without me even clicking a button or anything because I had no tabs open and I was literally freaking out because I thought my iPad was being hacked or something but it wasn’t it was just this app but could you please fix this? If no then I’m deleting this
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about this. We will look into this and ensure this cannot happen anymore. Thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Caramba App Development
- 86.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 Caramba App Development
- In-App Purchases
- Music TV Subscription $2.49
- MusicTV Upgrade $6.99
- Music TV Subscription $1.49
- 40 Retrieval Points $1.99
- Music TV Subscription $18.99
- 100 Retrieval Points $3.99
- 100 Retrieval Points $2.99
- 50 Retrieval Points $2.99