Domo is the Business Cloud, empowering organizations of all sizes with BI leverage at cloud scale in record time. With Domo, BI-critical processes that took weeks, months or more can now be done on the fly, in minutes or seconds, at unbelievable scale, helping teams and organizations go fast, go big and go bold.
• See the same real-time, interactive data visualizations on your computer and mobile phone. Get a consistent view of the data, no matter where you view it.
• Get custom alerts on your phone when your KPIs change. Define criteria for when to receive text or mobile app alerts about your KPIs.
• Easily access your favorite pages and notifications. Favorited pages and new notifications are always available, no matter where you go in the app.
• Use intuitive data exploration tools to drill down to details without losing context. Move between the big picture and details with just a tap.
• See what data and conversations are top of mind in your organization. A customizable home page surfaces intelligent insights about your business.
• Collaborate on data with built-in chat. Chat with your team about the data you’re seeing in real time.
• Learn about people in your organization. With a built-in org chart and profile page for each person in your organization, you can see where everyone fits in.
• Give Domo a test drive with your iOS Health app without a Domo account. Just install the app and choose test drive. Don't worry all of your health information stays local on your phone and never leaves your device.
Don’t have a Domo account yet? Sign up for a Free Domo account right from the app. You’ll have immediate access to interactive, pre-loaded reports and full access to all the powerful Free Domo iOS and desktop features.
- Support for government response dashboards
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really is possible to run business from phone
Vast majority of functionality of desktop interface is actually even simpler in this mobile app. Only thing missing is a couple admin and data center settings I don’t need to use that often anyway.
Wish you could show more than one card at a time on Apple TV
I think the idea of this is great but the functionality isn’t quite there yet. I have set up Apple TVs throughout the office and the constant complaint is that I can’t show more than one card at a time. We have large TVs so there isn’t a need to see the card in super size. We’d prefer to show 4 or 6 that are constantly on the screen instead of having to do a slideshow.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm happy to let you know we have since released an update to the tvOS app with the added support of showing multiple Cards at a time. I would love to hear what you think of it as well as any additional feedback you have. You can reach out directly to email@example.com.
Amazing business tool !!!
Can’t say enough about DOMO !! An amazing tool especially on the mobile version for fast paced management applications !!
- Domo, Inc. (UT)
- 205.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020, Domo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.