Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at KELOLAND Live Doppler HD deliver South Dakota, Western Minnesota, Northwest Iowa, Northern Nebraska's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the KELOLAND Storm Tracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use KELOLAND Storm Tracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The KELOLAND Storm Tracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for South Dakota, Western Minnesota, Northwest Iowa, Northern Nebraska
- The latest video forecast from KELOLAND Live Doppler HD
- Current weather conditions for South Dakota, Western Minnesota, Northwest Iowa, Northern Nebraska and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- News and weather headlines from KELOLAND TV
- New radar tile that shows live radar centered on your selected location
- Updated forecast tile shows 3-day forecast with precipitation chances
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
What the heck???????
I loved the app before with previous layout. Now it's terrible and I may uninstall it. Why did you change it so drastically?? Before you could easily scroll through between weather screens on a circular pattern. Very convenient for me as I travel for a living. Now it's all separate tapping and the radar look is not the same. I wish it could go back to the way it was. Not sure I'll use it now at all.
Not the great weather App they brag about
Pop up ads are annoying - weather forecasts are constantly changing (sometimes several times within the same day) and very rarely match their TV forecast for the same area and are typically not very accurate. Radar doesn't work a good portion of the time. Definitely not the "awesome" weather app that KELO weather people would like you to think it is.
Just a heads up KELO weather team - changing your forecast to match what the weather is actually doing outside once the day comes isn’t actually forecasting anything. 0% chance of rain on both App and TV - 1-3 days out and then the day comes and low and behold it’s raining so magically the app forecast changes to 60% that morning.
Horrible - update made it worse.
Just updated the app and thought it couldn’t get any worse - I was wrong. Not only now do I need to sit a look at a loading splash screen for 5 seconds (not that the app even requires a loading page for the little bit it does).
Now the radar has so many buttons and options it’s useless. People just want to see quick weather things.
Want to make the app useful? Just give an app with 8 buttons with things like quick forecasts, quick radar, and useful things. If I want to see more I will use the website.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 134.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.