A reimagined listening experience for KIRO Radio 97.3 FM fans. Listen to live talk shows, on-demand shows and highlights, read the latest news and interact with the hosts.
KIRO Radio tells you what’s happening and why. All day we deliver the news and connect the dots through the eyes of KIRO’s thinkers and talkers. Through breaking news and stories that range from the meaningful to the offbeat, we bring you what’s most interesting right now.
- Your favorite KIRO Radio talk shows live and on-demand; Seattle's Morning News, Tom and Curley, Dori Monson, Ron & Don, Jason and Burns, The KIRO Radio weekend shows and more.
- Watch all local KIRO Radio shows live in-studio
- Podcast episodes of all KIRO Radio shows
- Exclusive podcasts from news and sports to food, music, gardening, and more
- The latest Seattle news from MyNorthwest.com
- Connect with the shows live on-air
Design update, new functionality, bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Broadcasts quit sporadically.
The readable content is great and I keep having hopes for this app with each update but they still can't seem to make it stream radio unless you're connected to Wi-Fi and even then it sporadically stops broadcasting and you need to close and restart the app to get it working again.
Curiously enough I can go to the KIRO Radio website and Stream the radio station live from there without a Wi-Fi connection.
Love KIRO radio
I love being able to listen to the Tom & Curley Show and Dori Monson. For people complaining about the ad that automatically plays at the beginning, exit out of the app as soon as it starts and go back into it and press play again. That will let you skip the repetitive ad. The app is slightly glitchy, giving you a playback error at times. The thing I wish they'd do is to remember what spot you were at when you pause or stop so that you don't have to go back in and search for where you were at. My love of the 9am-3pm kiro radio programming overcomes these glitches though.
Update/bypass intro ad: Would rate higher if
Update: if you start the audio stream so the ad starts, turn off your screen so the ad stops, then press play at the bottom of the screen it will stop the Subaru ad from playing repeatedly. Devs need to test their app better ;)
1. The app constantly and consistency asks to enable push notifications and does not have an option to not ask again
2. The app too easily stops audio and requires intervention to start streaming if let’s say an ad while browsing the internet wants to automatically play some audio or video
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bonneville International
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bonneville International 2017
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.