The WKOW Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't change the orientation for iPad? Not user friendly. Prefer old version because of this. App crashes on initial open. Have to reopen. This is a pain!!!!
Why does app keep crashing?
Fix the thing or it’s gone!!!
And don’t send weather info via voice unless there’s a warning of bad weather!!! I can see the weather is good without an interruption!!!!
Work on this!!!!
Ads prevent tornadoes
I generally love this app... Except HEY DEVELOPERS! if you tell me there is a tornado or severe weather WARNING, how about NOT first making me watch an ad??? I really want to first READ the warning and find out what is bearing down on me. I'm thinking. "How can I prevent injury or death" not "Maybe I need different health coverage?." SURELY your app knows if I am in a severe weather zone. Could you maybe make THAT the priority? I'm in a severe thunderstorm warning, and I actually DO have GHC... should I mychart this to Member Services? Or should I take shelter? So hard to decide!
This is a really good app and I don’t see why the rating for it is low. It shows me everything I want and need to see for my current location and other locations as well. I recommend this app for people that want to stay safe when traveling and don’t want to be one of those people that have no clue what the wether is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.