Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Storm Team 10 deliver Terre Haute, Indiana's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the Storm Team 10 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use Storm Team 10 to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The Storm Team 10 app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Terre Haute and the Wabash Valley
- The latest video forecast from Storm Team 10
- Current weather conditions for Wabash Valley and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Wabash Valley
- News and weather headlines from WTHI News 10
- Live streaming video from WTHI News 10
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of Network errors, after recent update.
After the April 2019 update, I can rarely even open the app on my iPad. It says a network error has occurred and wants me to check my WiFi connection. The connection is fine. The app is flawed.
As of recently this app has started to lag, takes much longer than it use to to load and actually see the forecast
Great app until now
I am not able to use this app now, used this app on a regular basis for years, now just saying “network error” even on WIFI. Please fix this as I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and get the same result.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.