Storm Team 2 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platform.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Update ruined app
Recent update changed colors of precipitation and the app does not show past or future precipitation rendering the app as useless. Fortunately I didn’t update on another iOS phone I have and the precipitation is visible as beautiful band of green, yellow and red. The updated version is virtually useless, except for temperatures.
New look to the app
I hate the new look. It’s almost
Invisible on an iPhone. Put it back like it has been.
The people want Marthers
5-star app if we can get some Josh Marthers, sleeves rolled up, starchiest pocket square in the biz media. Give us clips, gifs, sound bytes, emojis. Need it. All of it. Washout.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.