Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team deliver East Tennessee's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the Knoxville Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use Knoxville Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The Knoxville Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Knoxville and all of East Tennessee
- The latest video forecast from WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team
- Current weather conditions for East Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Knoxville and East Tennessee
- Live streaming video from WATE 6 On Your Side
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a pretty good local weather app. So far it seems fairly accurate. Will update my review once I’ve had it for a while. I do like how you can name and pin point a location.
Favorite weather app
The map/radar page has so many options. Very easy to use
What the heck
This used to be good but now it seems like every time I open it now you change the interface around I can't find anything and now today is completely different than what it was when I first got it you need to stick to basics. I'd like to know where to find the weather at without you all changing it every day. Pretty soon you'll have it the weather won't be accurate at all you'll be like the weather channel app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.