Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team deliver East Tennessee's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the Knoxville Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use Knoxville Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The Knoxville Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Knoxville and all of East Tennessee
- The latest video forecast from WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team
- Current weather conditions for East Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Knoxville and East Tennessee
- Live streaming video from WATE 6 On Your Side
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a pretty good local weather app. So far it seems fairly accurate. Will update my review once I’ve had it for a while. I do like how you can name and pin point a location.
Not available in your current location...
Been using this as my go-to weather app for years but suddenly it just pops up a message saying “This application is not available in your current location.” Can’t do anything but force close it. Thing is, I’m in the viewing area and haven’t changed locations at all. Guess it’s time to delete and move to something else. It’s a shame because I’ve always found the WATE forecast to be the most accurate for my rural location. 😞
Worse and worse
Used to be go to weather app. Last few months, parts just stopped working across different platforms. I switched. Don’t know what they did but no way to notify them through app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.