"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages.
It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
• Understands action items and adds them to your Agenda (e.g. "Please review and get back to me by Friday.")
• Automatically reminds you when it’s time to reach out to key people
• Sees change to email signatures to update contacts
• Automatically links agenda items to mentioned people and companies
UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT
• Brings all your contacts into one place
• Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date
• Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email
• Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent
• Templates: Create and reuse template emails Share them across your team
• Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
• Built-in support for Do Not Contact and the GDPR
• Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP
CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK
• Track the activity around projects and deals automatically
• Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal
• Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done
• Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups
• Analytics: Pipeline, forecast, engagement, activity, and lead analytics
ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING
• Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal
• Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)
• Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Drive, OneDrive, Slack)
• Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)
• Messages: Track Slack messages about your clients and customers
• Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)
WORK AS A TEAM
• One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
• Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
• Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
• Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
Cloze is free to use for contact management and as a basic email app. Additional features require a subscription to Cloze Pro, Cloze Business (Silver, Gold, or Platinum) and are available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew at the same price as the previous period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period. After purchase, your subscription may be managed, and auto-renewal turned off, in your App Store Account Settings.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
• We won't spam your contacts
• We won't sell your information
• It's your information not ours
You can find our terms of service here: https://www.cloze.com/app/legal/terms
• Redesigned template library with 25+ new Marketing Mail features
• Create projects from campaign automation and 10+ other new campaign features
• "Out of office" automated campaigns to delegate or personalize responses by client
• Redesigned Agenda with faster loading and extensive customization
• Interactive email signature designer
• Visual data import mapper
• New integrations: Twilio, BombBomb, SkySlope, and more
• Advanced Delegation – Retain privacy while delegating work to others. Delegates can act for many users at once.
• Campaign Automation – Trigger campaigns based on email recipient behavior, and more.
• Pinned Notes and Files – Pin notes and files to the top of the contact profile timeline for quick access.
• DocuSign support - Easily access signed documents by contact and send attachments or files to DocuSign for signature.
• Campaign Automation - Create drip campaigns and much more
• Audiences - Easily group contacts into different audiences with custom criteria
• Lead Distribution - Distribute leads across a team by round robin or first-come first-served (a.k.a. lead ponds)
• Contact Profile Notes - Bring notes to the top level of the contact profile, not just in the timeline
• Multilingual Templates - Easily translate templates that can be sent to recipients in different languages
• Marketing Mail - Create pixel-perfect, image-rich, HTML email designs and send them from your real email account
• DialPad support - Integrate DialPad calls and texts into Cloze
• Calendly support - Easily include single-use booking links in your email, templates, and signature
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing productivity boost!
I’ve been using Cloze for over a year and I’m very happy with it. First, with most CRM tools, you have to start by entering a lot of data - Cloze starts by importing data from the tools you already use, like email, phone, social media, notes. It then helps keep the contact data updated, by checking email footers and other sources like data services. It also automatically links new communications like email, phone calls, notes to contacts. The system also tracks email details like whether my sent emails have been opened by the sender, reminds me when I’ve made a commitment in an email that I need to put in my calendar, and more. For pipeline, it uses a kanban board interface so I can see quickly where a prospect is in the pipe and next steps. One of my favorite features is search - I can do searches on all the indexed content from email, notes headers, phone, contact details like job, and more. I sometimes can’t recall names but can use other bits of data in a search to find contact names. It also supports prospecting tasks like outbound emailing, but I haven’t used that yet. Plus, the system gets better and better with regular new releases of functionality. Great work, Cloze!
One week in...
I've spent about two weeks on trial accounts with at least 15 different CRM or contact management apps and it actually took me awhile to find Cloze on CRM comparison websites. It may not fit the power user but has some unique features not found in most of the other apps I've tried. Cloze is great for building relationships, reconnecting (and reminding you) with contacts you've been out of touch with and just a great tool built around relationships and keeping track of tasks, deals and appointments. It's a joy to use and has great social media integration. It has two way email sync and tracking. I found the amount of information it populates the system with amazing and I hope the company continues to develop and refine it.
Chaos and complicated
I used this software for 3 months and then we moved to Pipedrive. The reason we moved away is extremely chaotically organized email. Not scalable for bigger projects. So basically if you grow your software will not be helpful anymore. The first biggest reason that entire platform is extremely slow. The chaos in emails is crazy, you can look 5 mins into your emails and can’t understand which email was first and which one was second.
Another huge problem is phone integration or T-Mobile connection in particular. (Didn’t try with other providers) I contacted their support at least 15 times and every time instead of fixing they just reset connection and asked me to login again which never fixed the problem. Support is not well educated and not responsive. While you need real time support instead they are over email and not fast. I am dealing with CRM integration and personally do not recommend to install this software. Try something else, I have already wasted my time. Maybe the app is good but app is just a one feature of the CRM but not something you should make your decision based on when choosing your platform.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cloze, Inc.
- 158.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Cloze, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro $19.99
- Cloze Pro $199.99
- Business Platinum $49.99
- Business Gold $34.99
- Business Silver $24.99
- Business Platinum Annual $499.99
- Business Gold Annual $349.99
- Business Silver Annual $249.99