Amerigo is an enhanced file manager that allows you to manage and organize local and cloud-saved files.
It's the only APP that allows to link multiple cloud (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Files) and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
For example if you receive an email, you can directly save the email attachments to one of the cloud linked in Amerigo, simply choosing "Save in files" in the action sheet.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud/local): you can for example have a virtual folder with all the files that belongs to a project but are stored on different cloud storage providers.
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
You can also add more than one account for each clouds to increase your space!
The integrated PDF viewer with enhanced annotation capabilities, automatically recognize common shapes and gestures, and allows to highlight paragraph by drawing a line over it.
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Spotlight indexing of all content in the app.
- Integration with the Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression (zip) and decompression (zip & rar) of any files.
- PDF editor with annotation, free-hand writing.
- Support for all Microsoft Office files.
- Simultaneous management of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Enhanced bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete and search suggestions
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- File archive with folders and subfolders capabilities.
- PIN to hide selected folders.
- Multi-tab fast internet browsing
- Private browsing mode
Available as in-app subscription:
- No Ad & Ad Block for browsers: allows to stop advertising in the app, in the integrated browser and in Safari (by enabling the content block extension)
• Free 7 days trial and then renew for a period of a month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service available at: http://apps.ideasolutions.it/amerigo/free_ios_tos.pdf
- Bug fix and performance improvements
- Fixed a problem with login screen on many cloud providers
In version 3.8.3/3.8.5:
- Bug fix
In version 3.8.2:
- Improved iOS 14 compatiblity
- Added support for picture in picture video mode
Ratings and Reviews
A little instructions might have helped your reviews
I’m so glad this app was resurrected. But there is a lot to take in and a tutorial would have helped. I finally figured out how to download a video. Unlike the old version that popped up the option when you tried to watch a video, there is no pop up. Instead you have to tap and hold on the video that you want before you even try to play it. Then a box will pop up with download as one of the options.
So I did find a major bug. Just like before you can lock up and pass word protect some files. But and it’s a big but if you search with the “advance search” you will get files that are suppose to be protected. And you can play them from the search results box. Not exactly what I had in mind when I wanted to hide some files.
The best app in this kind
I was using TDownloader to download my videos but I find this one better created and give you more details on the download like the speed or the file size. Also the plus is in the other one to export the videos to the gallery we need to pay the pro version, in this app they do it for free. I’m 😍
They killed a formerly great app
The latest upgrade of June 2020 killed this formerly unique app. Well I understand ads are part of a free app the ads are now 24 seven and never stop. But the worst part of that is it actually destroys the functionality of the app. Because now all the downloads stop & when you open them they completed, but partially. And guess what? The completed download of your movie - INCLUDES THE AD! The ad that just interrupted your download actually becomes part of the downloaded movie! which is incomplete but still opens as a shortened version. So if you we’re downloading a two hour movie, your download will complete as a 5 minute movie, and that 5 minute movie contains the 1 minute of the malicious ad + 4 minutes of the 2 hour movie. Usually uncompleted downloads turn into errors but here, it allows a partial download & that download contains a movie of the malicious ad! Terrible - there are other free apps that don’t do this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeaSolutions S.r.l.
- 85.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013-2018 IdeaSolutions srl
- In-App Purchases
- NoAd & Extra features $2.49
- Amerigo Full version upgrade $3.99
- NoAd & Extra features (1Y) $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.